chapter-12

JASON RED FACE

      Christy became Suprised for a moment.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Take your own time. I will not force you anymore. But.... please don't make me to wait for too long.

        Seon is too pissed off 😠😠

   They didn’t hear anything that arounds them. They completely engrossed in some other world. To tell  the truth they seems like a cute couple.

CHRISTY : Actually, I really have some .... (on her mind thoughts * christy.... be viligant with your words , please don't lose your control*)

SEON : Hello !

     Suddenly seon interpreted  them  by snapping his finger.

        On hearing those finger snaps Jason came back to his reality .

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Ahem. . . That's it! .If I want to express my feelings towards anyone then, I will not do any stupid things like you did . In fact I will not make any close contact as I can possible. If I did that, then their is only one reason that is  I just want to obstacle her way to hear my those three words. Anyway even in that situation I will not do any shameless things like you did. And....

SEON : Enough! (Shouted with annoyance )

        On saying those word he left that place with a enormous anger.

CHRISTY : Thank you a lot !I have no idea what will happen if you don't come at the right time

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : It's better you to not interfere in my matters. If... you ...then don't ask for any mercy. ( With warning )

      He just left the place with those warning words .

CHRISTY : WHAT? ( in confusion )What got into him?Did I did anything wrong?(muffled )

    With confusion she entered into the  candace ward.

       ~MEANWHILE THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE JASON AND THE JUSTIN ~

???: Wow! Jason I thought you were a gay, but...you... are too straight.

      Jason got stunned for a sec and he slowly turned  back to see the person with familiar voice .

      Justin standing there by wearing a  doctor dress and he also made a hand gesture by seeing him

JUSTINE : Hii...

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : JU-JUS-TIN!  how long you are standing here? And when you changed your dress ?😓😓

JUSTINE: Oh man you are too hot !By the way when you two became this intimate.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Hey! don't mess around with me .

JUSTINE : Why I want to? Do you know one thing?I even caught the vedio. Do you wanna it?

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Justin.....

JUSTINE : Come on! dude if you want thus vedio .l will share with you immediately .

    Suddenly the voice started to come out from the Justine's phone "christy! Why you didn't paying any attention to me? "On hearing those words Jason earlobe start to getting red.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Justin....stop pulling my legs😳. It's a big story.

JUSTINE : I will not believe you 😆

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : ....( sighs with a deep breath and he scratch his tip of nose slightly then he said) come to the point Justine why are you here? (with somber face )

    Justine fathoms that he was not intruding in this topic So, he started to focus on their matter.

JUSTINE : Actually, I came here to inquire about candace health condition.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : I figured that!

JUSTINE : Okay by the way what is the reult of her brain memory ?