chapter-4

STRANGE MAN

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Okay dude. We will meet later

*  ON 3RD DAY AT 12:00 PM IN THE HOSPITAL *

    Candace slowly opened her eyes. She couldn't able to see anything clearly. Candace felt extreme fatigue. The one of the mediocre nurse came to the ward, suddenly she noticed the candace movements. She began to rush towards the senior doctor by calling his name .

NURSE : DOCTOR  (in loud voice ) Doctor. . . . .Dr. Jason (nervously )

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : What the matter nurse?Is there any emergency case?

NURSE : No doctor. Doctor candace turned back to her conscious.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) :  (shocked ) What? really oh , THANK GOD! (hilarious ). It's my lucky day . you saved me from the Justin. If she didn't open her eyes then my condition will be worse than her

    Jason began to approach towards the candace ward. He made a quick check up over the candace and told to the nurse

JASON: It will take at least one hour to come out from  her dizziness, so it's better  not to inform to her family members.

NURSE : Okay...Doctor....(with hesitation )

    Jason immediately took out his phone from his pocket to make a call to the Justine

         ~AFTER FEW MINUTES ~

       Justin attend his call

JASON ( Seniordoctor ) : How long will you take to atten my call? (with annoyance )

JUSTINE :  Now what is your problem ?why are you calling me in this time? I didn't have a good sleep for past 2 days so, please leave me
alone.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Don't talk  such a nonsense.

JUSTINE : Yeah! you're right I am nonsense. (Sadness ) because, you don't the feeling ,now what I had .Do you?

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Hello! Justine one minute ..HELLO !HELLO !...

             ~BEEP BEEP BEEP ~

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : DARN IT !  (with anger )

     Jason tried to his phone again and again

            ~ 5 MINUTES LATER ~

   Justin attend his call

JUSTIN : Hey leave me alone. I want to have some space .

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : If you come here  ( hospital) then you and your girl can have your own space  together.

JUSTINE : WHAT? (Suprise )you mean ...you are telling that she turned back to her consciousness?

JASON ( Senior doctor ) :  (with curve on  his lips ) YES.