chapter--19

CONFESSION

     Candace can't help by hearing those words .She starts to get nervous 

    Inorder to hide her nervesness she keeps the  bright smile on her lips.

CANDACE : Stop...pulling my leg sir.. (weird smile)

JUSTINE : See candace

     He placed his hand on hers and he also made a moderate squeeze on them, inorder to show his seriousness

JUSTINE : I am not joking with you. All I want is you

CANDACE : Ahem... Ahem *clearing her throat )

      The nervesness start to make her drench  her clothes .

CANDACE :( mind thoughts * I can't endure it anymore *)

CANDACE  : Excuse me! SIR! I have... something .... to handle so ....

JUSTINE : Don't worry. I'll handle it for you.

CANDACE : It's okay ...sir No problem.... Thanks for asking. Let me handle it ....myself.

        She get -up from her chair and she said

CANDACE :  I think you're mistaken me for someone .

    By saying that she started to head towards the lift with a big foot steps

   But suddenly the two bodyguards obstacled her way

CANDACE : What are the hell you two? Why are you guys blocking my way?

     Suddenly the voice came  behind

JUSTIN : Did I gave you permission to leave?Hmm?

    By saying that he slowly get -up from his chair and he started to walk towards the candace. Like a gentleman

CANDACE : I told you move... aside (yelled )

     She started to yell towards the bodyguards but they didn't move an inch .To tell frankly they are standing like a statue.

    Justine grabbed her and hand and said

JUSTINE : Come on! let's sit and have a nice chat.

CANDACE : What ? Nice chat?Their is nothing happen between us to have a nice chat. Leave my hand

     She pulled her hand from him.Justine starts to get annoy

JUSTINE : I -told- you - to - follow me.

CANDACE : Sir...I already told you .You are mistaken me for someone else . (Serious )

JUSTINE : Oh ! Am I look that much  idiot? Okay....come on let's have something great together.

    Justine pulled her wrist and he throwed on his shoulder by holding her waist and he starts to walk towards the meeting room.

HEAD BODYGUARD : (In his mind voice *  her condition look so.. pathetic *)

ONE OF THE BODYGUARD OBSTACLED CANDACE : (In his mind voice* Finally he proven that he is not a gay *)

CANDACE : Leave me ....let me go... (yelled )

     She starts to punch on his back by using her both hands .

JUSTINE : uhh....don't you want to make something memorable with me?

CANDACE : Help me.... woo..someone help me woo.... please.....woo ...(weeping )

     All of them standing like nothing happened almost like a duff.

STAFF MEMBER  (one of them): Sorry! madam we must obey our boss (Murmur )

CANDACE: I don't want to go with you ...leave... me... (yelled)