chapter-3

LITTLE HOPE

         Then christy decided to enter inside the ICU.

         When christy rushed towards the ICU, suddenly the nurse camed out from the ICU.

NURSE : Mam please wait here, don't go inside without the senior doctor permission.

CHRISTY : Nurse please tell me what happens to her? ( crying )

NURSE : Sorry mam, we are not allowed to tell anything, when doctor arrives you ask him by yourself.

CHRISTY : Where is doctor?

NURSE : There mam.

    The nurse pointed towards the right side, meanwhile the man who helped the candace began to get rid of from the hospital.

    The christy began to approach towards the doctor

CHRISTY : Doctor! What happen to her? ( With worried voice )

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : What relationship between you and your friend .

CHRISTY : Friend doctor.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) :  Did you informed to her family?

CHRISTY : I already informed to them doctor.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Okay, good, see....AHEM. . . . ( clearing his throat ) What is your name?

   He don't know how to tell this complicated situation.

CHRISTY : Christy

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Okay well, see christy now she is in an unconscious stage

CHRISTY : ( shocked ) What?

       Christy eyes were started to fill with her tears.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Christy don't please......control your emotion, let me complete it.

CHRISTY : ...(muffled her crying voice by covering her mouth by using her hand )

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : She must open her eyes within 1 / 2 an hour or  about 2 to 3 days.

CHRISTY : What the hell it is? ( shouted ) it's all came because of me.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : please don't make any fuss. It is hospital and morethan that there are many heart patients in this ward.

CHRISTY : ( crying )...

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : And by the way everything was happened by the fate and no one is responsible for the things that had been happened then and whenever.

   Christy started to gaze him with her wide eyes due to the astonishment .Jason left the place with no word

                    ~ ON 2NDDAY ~

    THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN THE  JASON  ( Senior doctor ) AND THE  JUSTIN ....

        At 8:00 AM Justin entered into the hospital.

        He look very handsome as usual. Almost most of them seduced by his appearance. However he didn't have any interest on them.

JUSTINE : Did she turn back to her conscious?

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : No! Justin

JUSTINE : What? Are you kidding?

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : What I am telling you now is seems like a kidding ah? Justin try to fathom me. I am doing my level  best.

JUSTINE : Then why she is still in her unconscious stage?

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : JUSTINE I understand your emotion. Now you're in extreme pain, but I already told you that,only 50 % in our hand and remaining 50 % in God's hand.

JUSTINE : Now my life is seems like a " BED OF THORN ".

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Don't lose your hope. We have one more day.

JUSTINE: Okay Jason I am leaving now.