chapter-22

RAN AWAY

      The three of them gathered at the car parking within a few minutes

SHINOBA : Hey! you guys, Both of you okay?

CANDACE : There is no time to talk about it anymore. Come on christy pull out the car.

CHRISTY : .....(In her mind voice * I think she also facing  a trouble as like as l am in now*)

   Christy gaved a worried look on candace.

    Suddenly the 4 black sports car started to chase them

CHRISTY : Hey!some people are chasing us( shocked )

CANDACE : I figured that !

SHINOBA : Hey! what you guys had done to made them to chase us. ( with Anxious faces ).

CANDACE : I tell you later.

              ~ IN MEANWHILE ~

JASON'S ASSISTANT : SIR! Some people's are chasing the christy madam's car .

JASON : What ? ( with confusion )

JASON'S ASSISTANT : Yes sir.Her friends is also on that car.

JASON : Send our members immediately.

JASON'S ASSISTANT : Okay sir

    With a furious he pulled out his phone to make a call to justine

            ~ ON OTHER SIDE ~

CHRISTY : I think we can't beat them . Their car is more advance than our car .

CANDACE : Come on christy you can do it . Find a maze way to make them maze . 

     Suddenly Shinoba noticed the signal of counting numbers.

SHINOBA : See candace their is only ten seconds to have a red light

CHRISTY : .... (gaze the traffic signal light )

CANDACE : Yes christy. If you are manage to pass through the way  before the red light then it will be easy for us to hide from them .

      Christy pressed her accelerate to 95 km speed .

CHRISTY : AH..I never drove the car with this much speed. It's very hard to control a starring on vehicles roaming road.

     With a narrow escape the passed through the traffic signal and the following chasing cars are stopped due to the red light .

???: HOLY COW!

   After a few miles they were stopped by the super luxurious black  mercedes -Benz car .

SHINOBA : Who is that another trash?

     Jason's assistant Rushed towards them

JASON'S ASSISTANT : Madam come out .We must move out, otherwise it will be dangerous for you and your friend's

CHRISTY : Who are you ? why we want to go with you . Let us go.Move aside.

     Jason 's assistant pulled his phone make a call to Jason.

JASON'SASSISTANT : SIR! They are not willing to come with us sir.

JASON : Then just tie and throw them into the car .

JASON'S ASSISTANT : Okay sir. Guards tie them up and hide the car some where else.

    They pulled them forcefully and tie and threw them into the car .

CANDACE : Leave us  (yelled )

CHRISTY : You guys F**K YOU

SHINOBA : PREVETS

JASON'S  ASSISTANT : Too noisy.Give them sleep drug .

CHRISTY,CANDACE,SHINOBA : NOO.... you guys shouldn't do that.

JASON'S ASSISTANT : It's your fault madam . Don't blame us for being hash on you.

     They gave them a sleeping drug and they started to loose their conciouness .

CHRISTY : If you dare ..untie my ....hands . I will show you...who I am... (struggling by the drug effect  )

CANDACE : Christy....

SHINOBA : I think we're going to die .I really love you guys...

    On saying like that they losted their conciouness completely by one by one.