chapter-5

GOOD NEWS

JUSTINE : Okay, I will be right back there within few minutes.( with happiness )

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Okay dude

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : mind thoughts *  After a days finally I able to hear hilarious in his voice *

     Justin arrived within few minutes with  a great happiness

        ~IN HOSPITAL CANTEEN AT 12 : 30 PM ~

JUSTIN : Okay dude. I am going to see my girlfriend.

    Justin stood up from his place, but suddenly Jason tugged his hand.

JUSTINE : What's your problem?(asked him by rising his left eye brow )

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Do you forget about candace family members

JUSTINE : So  what ?

    From his answer Jason  fathom that he didn't care about anything before candace .

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : I know you don't care about your identity but for her sake we want to make some plan so it will be easy to handle in your future. HE..HE.. (child smile )

JUSTINE : Okay! Now what is your plan?

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : That's what I am thinking now.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Hey could you wear doctor dress?

JUSTIN : What?(with little Suprise )

JASON:Come on, there is no time for thinking.

      Jason pushed him towards the doctor's dress changing room.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : JUSTINE! Did  you finished?

    When  Justin came out from the changing room Jason got stunned 

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Justin.. it's you I can't believe my eyes.

JUSTINE : Of course!

         Justin wore white coat with the stethoscope which was hanging on his neck .He also wore the transparent spectacle which made him look even more handsome. In order to prevent the doubt he also took an examination pad with the health check up papers with him.
       In a word , he was amazing ...

JASON (Senior doctor ) : If you don't mind can we be....a couple (with romantic look)

JUSTINE : What? you....Here after Don't come  near to me

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Oh come on baby! ( with a kidding tune )

JUSTINE : Hey stop pulling my leg. Otherwise I will tear you.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Okay dude . It's already 2:30 AM no more kidding. We should be serious. Actually there is no need to anxious because there is only limited duty doctors. Come on let's move.

      After a while....They entered into the candace ward.

      Justin saw the candace with the enormous happiness.

JUSTINE : Jason you told me that,she turned back to her consciousness

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : yeah! She is but she is still in fatigue and drowsy. So it will take some time to turn back to her normal condition.

     Justin calmly sat near the candace. His eyes was glittered with several emotion. His eyes lingered on the candace for a while.

         ~ AFTER FEW MINUTES ~

    Justin took her hand on his palm.His palm make her feel more comfortable. She opened her eyes slowly  to see that person.

   But when she opened her eyes for the first time,until now , whatever she saw in front of her eyes, its all  gave her  only one view that is hazy view.

JUSTINE : Candace  (he called her name from his heart )

  On hearing that voice she understood that he was a strange so,she tried to pull back her hand , but she can't,she didn't have a strength to even pull back her hand . when she tried she groans with pain .

CANDACE : OUCH. . . ( groaning)

JUSTINE : Don't strain yourself I am not a stranger

     She tried to look at him clearly as  possible but she could not catch a good view . But candace was sure that he was a stranger.

    In order to make it clear she asked him on her own way.

CANDACE : Wh.....who...are...yo...you? (With weak voice)

JUSTINE : ... (he smiled with pain)

CANDACE :...who...ar..are.. you?