chapter-11

MANLY JASON

      Seon  slowly came closer to the christy. Christy seems like helpless now, she didn't even have any strength to defend him and she also lack of energy due to insomnia because of the candace, when she lost her full hope.

       Suddenly the hand obstacled between their face and the man pushed  back the seon face with force of anger. His force made the seon to hit the opposite wall . He almost looks like lizard which was sticking to the wall

SEON : Ahhh..... (groned with pain )

CHRISTY : ..... (pleasent Suprise )

SEON : Again you... (with irritation tune )

CHRISTY : JASON.... (muffled his name by placing her hands on her lips in "X" shape)

SEON : Why are you interrupting us?

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Sir....it's hospital.....we have some rules and regulations, so it's better you can shut... it...now . If you have more pain... then you can do it at your home. (With grinning teeth)

SEON : We no need your advice. It's better to mind your business  (as a warning )

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Oh! What a pathetic , of course! you have pretty face but see none of the girls were interested in you  ( with smirking smile)

SEON : .... (he started to clench his fist harder and harder due to anger by hanging his head with insult )

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : You should better Learn how to behave with the girls.

SEON : Oh! sir seems well educated..., respected, .....etc....etc.... am I right sir?

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Of course! I am. Do you know most of them trying to trap me by seducing me. ... (for a while his gaze fixed on christy )

CHRISTY : .... (with blush)

     Seon understood that he his hinting the christy. Suddenly seon remembered that he was very shy towards the girl's

SEON : So sir you know how to behave with  girl am I right? (with malicious smile)Of course! sir can.. If  you don't mind could you teach me MASTER!  Come on Jason !

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : ...

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Okay I will accept my student pathetic request

SEON : ... (burning with anger )

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : CHRISTY! If you don't mind can l lend you with your permission?

     Seon was so confident because he believes that he don't know how to talk to girls

     But unfortunately....

CHRISTY : .... (Super Suprised )

     With a great sigh

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Christy are you?

CHRISTY : ....

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : so can I take your silence as a acceptance . Of course ! I can.

CHRISTY : uhh... (mind thoughts *idiot *)

SEON : .... (angry )(in her mind thoughts * how dare he?  He even started to call her first name . let me watch you later )

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Christy! where are you looking? why you didn't paying any attention to me?

      Suddenly Jason grabbed her hand and made her to stick on the side of the wall and he also blocked her way by placing his hand on the right and left side of her shoulder.

CHRISTY AND SEON : uhh! (Shocked)

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Christy! whenever I saw you with some other guy I feel possessive,I know that , I am unreasonable but,you know what whenever I saw you laughing with some other mens. I am afraid that someone will fall for you and they snach you away from me. Before that would happen. I want to tell you something.

SEON : .... (darn it )

CHRISTY : ...(in her mindthoughts * wow amazing I can't control myself *)

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : If I would not tell you this means  then, I am afraid that someone will stole you now. I don't want to live this life with enormous guilt.

CHRISTY : Let-let m- me go (stammered ) (in her mind thoughts * I know it is just a demo for the seon,but I already have feelings for this man . If he tell those three words then, I am afraid that I will fall for him.

JASON ( Senior doctor ) : Christy! I LOVE YOU! (By looking through her gaze)