Genshin Impact #3-4

Name: ArinaAge: 21 yearsHeight: Same as ColleiBirthday: October 3rdSpecies: Same as Tighnari

Name: Arina
Age: 21 years
Height: Same as Collei
Birthday: October 3rd
Species: Same as Tighnari

Vision: Dendro
Weapon Type: Sword
Homeland: Sumeru

Personality: kind, loyal, intelligent, protective, honest, determined, caring, creative, observant, sensitive, curious, paced learner, can be serious, logical, nimble, short-tempered, adaptive
Likes: plants, animals, making incense, playing games, puzzles, writing, time with Tighnari and Collei, playing with the children, sweets
Dislikes: Tighnari and Cyno always being busy, the Akademya, classes, having no freedom, Akasha

Family: Tighnari (older brother)
Friends: Collei, Cyno, Dehya, Candace, Alhaitham, Nilou
Crush: Kaveh
Enemies: most of the Akademya, bandits, most of the sages, Fatui

Other:
~Student of the Akademya
~She typically shows to be a nice person when she first meets people, but often becomes violent or critical towards someone she recognizes as her enemy.
~She tends to be protective of Tighnari and the friends they both make, as well as any of the Forest Watchers.
~Most times, she tends to sleep in the rainforest away from anywhere that may serve to be dangerous and away from poisonous foods.
~She tends to have a hard time learning things at the Akademya, since she can't understand some of what is said there, so most of what she learns is usually from Tighnari and Cyno.
~She is only at the Akademya because she received a mandatory invite to the Akademya and was told that she would be there until the time she graduated, because they expected her to be similar to Tighnari in expectations, though they were disappointed, but kept her to stay on Tighnari's good side so he could come for future projects.
~Most of the time, she typically helps Collei in her patrols and documenting everything.
~Typically, she respects boundaries of anyone, so she typically avoids physical contact at all times unless the person specifically says that they are okay with it.
~She often feels lonely whenever Tighnari and Cyno are busy, since she likes spending time with them, but she understands that they are working, so she doesn't bother trying to bother them when they work. So, when she goes on patrol with Collei, she tends to talk a lot with her.
~She often tries to help her brother by making some medicine and different treatments and incenses, so he won't be as busy most of the time.
~She has high interest in astrology, though, she tries to make a major in medicine, since she wants to help more people when it's needed, like Tighnari does.
~She keeps her Vision on her left hip, on her main belt.
~Between her time with classes at the Akademya and trying to do the homework afterwards, she ends up getting little sleep at all, so she sometimes takes days off, without Tighnari or Collei's knowledge. Most times, this resorts to getting dragged back by Cyno, since he's most aware about her trying to stay away from the Akademya.
~She normally keeps track of where all of the Forest Rangers go for their patrols, and tries to go to a safe spot, accordingly.
~She has a fear of lightning and thunder, so she often tries to go to Aaru Village when there's a high possibility for one.
~She has respect for both King Deshret and both Dendro Archons, though she does hold highest respect for Greater Lord Rakkhadevaha, with Kusanali at second and the King Deshret at third on the list. Though, usually if others question it, she'll joke and say she could replace it with any other archon in Teyvat. She never worships anyone though.
~She easily becomes confused by excessive use of long words in long sentences, which usually is a crippling factor in the Akademya for her.
~Depending on how much time she spends with others, she is very adaptive to behaviors of her friends, so she tends to have it as an unpredictable feature for her. Though, considering most of her time is spent with Tighnari, Cyno, and Collei, she tends to have similar behaviors from all three of them, with little others from other people. Though, this doesn't mean she can easily get influence from Paimon.
~Has a pet Rashboland Tiger, Nazik.

Name: Nazik
Age: 10 years
Height: Adult
Birthday: April 17th
Species: Rashboland Tiger

Personality: caring, protective, loyal, friendly, vigilant, easily jealous, intelligent
Likes: meat, treats, Arina, Tighnari, Collei
Dislikes: intruders, thiefs, burglers, Treasure Hoarders, Fatui, Arina or her friends and Tighnari ending up hurt, fruits, chocolate, Withering Zones

Family: Arina (owner), Tighnari, Collei
Friends: Cyno, Forest Rangers / Watchers, Nilou
Neutral: Alhaitham, Kaveh, Dehya, Scaramouche
Enemies: Dottore

Other:
~Was raised by Arina since he was a cub
~Often sleeps next to Arina.
~Tends to try to cat-bathe Arina when she spends the night in the forest, though she tries to stop him when he does so.
~Has a very protective nature towards Arina and Tighnari.
~Loves belly rubs from Arina, Collei, and Nilou
~Will always attempt to roughhouse with Dehya
~Lost his parents to poachers
~Wears a green collar with a tree charm hanging from the collar.

Name: Caranisa (goes by Nisa by her friends, but mostly those in the Arataki Gang)Age: 3,621 yearsHeight: 5'7"Birthday: August 30thSpecies: Dryad

Age: 3,621 years
Height: 5'7"
Birthday: August 30th
Species: Dryad

Vision: Dendro (hangs from her choker)
Weapon: Catalyst
Homeland: Sumeru (moved to Inazuma)
Occupation: Arataki Gang Member

Personality: curious, loyal, intelligent, playful, antisocial, timid, observant, kind, caring, honest, determined, friendly, protective, easy-going, cheerful
Likes: sweets, helping others, animals, drawing, dancing and singing when alone, salads
Dislikes: meat-based foods, mushrooms

Habit: falling asleep no matter the situation when the moon comes up
Niche: the gang members getting hurt

Family: None
Best Friends: Thoma, Itto, Shinobu, Akira, Gentu, Mamoru, Traveler, Ayato, Ayaka
Crush: Itto (main), Thoma (back up)
Enemies: None in particular

Other:
~She essentially acts as the Gang's strategist to recruit members.
~She often wanders about when the gang isn't busy at the time.
~She prefers being a more background member of the gang.
~She often spends likely too much time admiring forest and natural views, but will provide backup to anyone who needs it in the gang.
~She often spends time with Thoma and Ayato if they happen to be in town.
~She sometimes has a hard time understanding certain topics, such as involving politics and laws, other than 'laws of the forest'.