Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood OC #2

Name: Kikira Elric
Age: 14 years old
Birthday: August 30th
Height: 2 inches shorter than Edward

Alchemy: Earth / Metal (though rarely uses it and it is mostly unknown to others that she can use it)

Personality: innocent (to an extent), loyal, curious, clever, patient, observant, smart, erratic, stubborn, freewheeling, unpredictable, cheerful, short-tempered

Likes: sweets, cooking, writing, animals(cats), reading
Dislikes: sweets being taken from her, people trying to invade her 'personal space'
Habit: riding in Al's armor
Nitch: people pointing out her flat chest

Family:
~Hohenheim (Father)
~Trisha Elric (Mother)
~Edward Elric (Older Brother)
~Alphonse Elric (Twin Brother)

Other:
~Is mute and occassionally shows to be yelling when irked enough, though because she's mute, it's the most evident way showing that she wasn't always mute.
~Becomes Lust eventually after her death
~If her flat-chest is pointed out, she has different reactions, depending on gender. If told by a guy, she becomes angry and calls him a pervert among with some other insults possibly but if it's another woman, she gets depressed shortly for the matter.
~She is always hesitant about using her own alchemy to fight and create stuff because of the incident when they were kids in when they were trying to bring back their mother.
~She learned to cook partly from her mother, but mostly from Izumi when she was learning to fight as well from her.
~She often considers her personal space to be inside Al's armor (she has a bit of rivalry with Martel for that reason but eventually just let's her in as well on occassion)
~She occassionlly shows to be a pacifist when it comes to fighting certain people, but will still fight them if she has no liking for them.
~She often uses wrenches to whack people with when they deserve it.
~She does minor fixes for Ed's automail while the major ones are left for Winry to take care of.