Twisted Wonderland OC #4

Name: Phoenix FelmierAge: 17Gender: Female

Age: 17
Gender: Female

Personality: loyal, fierce, curious, friendly, determined, mild-tempered, intelligent, playful, sensitive, observant, creative, kind towards friends and family, protective
Likes: sweets, apples, writing, reading, cooking, wandering, desserts, swordfighting
Dislikes: spicy foods, having no time with her brother, being woken up for no reason

Bff's: Rook, Vil, Ortho, Malleus, Azul
Enemies: None (doesn't think they're worth the hate)
Family: Epel Felmier (little brother)
Crush: Jamil Viper

Club: Fencing
Best Subject: Alchemy
Class: C (No. 27)

Other:
~Like Epel, she has a social problem, remaining neutral towards people she doesn't know, however, with Epel and her friends, she'll easily show any type of emotion.
~It typically takes her a couple of months before she shows emotion to specific people depending on their behavior towards her.
~She tends to be especially protective of Epel over others, but she is still protective of those she cares about as well.
~She loves being able to spend time with her brother, but not to an extent where he feels over-sheltered by her.
~She's a master swordsman.
~If she's fighting someone she knows, she'll keep her sword sheathed and spar with them. This would be her way of holding back due to her natural ability.

Ability: Elemental Blade
~She's able to have her blade work with different elements when fighting with it.
~She can only coat the sword with one element after every hour when it's unsheathed.
~She can typically also have the element surround her body, since the sword only behaves as a focal point for her.