Danganronpa OC #2

Swimsuit:

Swimsuit:

Birth Name: Akira KamizoraAlias Name: Tsune NallikaraNicknames: Nalli, Kara, or Tsu

Alias Name: Tsune Nallikara
Nicknames: Nalli, Kara, or Tsu

Age: 16
Height: 5'6"
Birthday: November 10th
Blood Type: AB

Personality: loyal, stubborn, patient, clever, curious, friendly, observant, curious, smart, freewheeling, short-tempered, timid, quiet, caring, evil-minded at times, sweet, sarcastic, overprotective, dramatic, easily embarrassed, sensitive
Likes: sweets, swimming, surfing, reading, drawing, sleeping, nighttime, fire, pranks, dark places, fruits, cooking, being alone
Dislikes: spicy foods, being woken up, betrayal, being angered, perverts, arguments, bullies

Habit: fidgeting when embarrassed or bothered, curling up in bed, cuddling when asleep
Niche: being underestimated, being accused for no reason

Ultimate: Surfer
Crush: Kazuichi Soda, Gundham Tanaka, Leon Kuwata, Gonta Gokuhara, Korekiyo

Other:
~Has scars on her arms and torso from abusive home
~Is easily sensitive, so she'll be very droopy and such about being insulted but is very easily excited when it comes to praises.
~She has very suceptible feelings when it comes to insults from bullies and becomes easily depressed from it, sometimes agreeing with them about herself when it involves insults and most of the time, apologizes because her mind reverts to her having done something wrong to that person in particular.
~Is skilled in cooking, basic first aid, and investigations (too many cop shows)
~Naturally becomes silent after seeing someone dead and unable to speak for the period of time she's near them.
~She gets homesick easily and will often make trips to the beach to try to feel better. Though, it doesn't exactly work as much.
~She gets highly uncomfortable with perverted remarks when it comes to people she isn't interested in.
~She always heads to the beach from her cottage from 10 p.m to midnight then returns to her cottage. Most of the time, she's either practicing surfing, swimming, of relaxing on the beach to be unbothered.
~Cooking and surfing are things that help calm her from any negative emotions of hers and two activities she can't bring herself to say no to, if able.
~She is very self-conscious of herself so she's always trying to do things out of her personality range to make others happy to an extent. Though, she doesn't go as far as what a pervert would want.
~She always brings a swimsuit with her in case of when she'd want to either swim or surf.
~In cases that she gets sick, she stays in her cottage with her door locked and stays curled in a ball on her bed.
~She is very trusting of some people and will likely be okay with letting them know the actual her, even though she often cracks under the pressure of a crowd.
~Her scars can barely be seen through the swimsuit, but they're only seen if someone looks closely at her skin under the suit during the day.
~Her fears are Teruteru, stranger (especially fans) crowds, demons possessing her
~If she had the Despair Disease, she'd likely have Mopey Disease.

Backstory: She grew up in an abusive home and since her home was with a private beach, she often did her surfing there and eventually signed up for a surfing tournament and won, eventually leading herself to be well-known in the sport. Eventually, she found out that her parents were conspiring for her to lose during her next competition because she had been going behind their backs to do the competitions and kept the money earned to herself. Once she heard the plans, she packed her bags and left when they weren't looking. Since then, she had put that she would be at different tournaments than she actually would be to throw her parents off from her location. However, she had her true location encrypted where she announces her next tournament appearance with a picture that she posts at the said loaction of where it's set up. Eventually, at a time when she finally met up with her family to say she was going to leave the family forever, there was a really bad car accident and she was the only survivor of it. Ridden with slight grief, she stayed out of competitions for a few months until she felt better before resuming her career. She never had attended actual school until she went to Hope's Peak Academy.