Jujutsu Kaisen OC #2

Name: Hikari TakaraAge: 15Species: Human (formerly), Cursed DollHeight: 5'6"Birthday: August 30th

Name: Hikari Takara
Age: 15
Species: Human (formerly), Cursed Doll
Height: 5'6"
Birthday: August 30th

Personality: kind, caring, observant, intelligent, playful, cheerful, short-tempered, loyal, self-conscious, curious, understanding, oblivious, childish, laid back

Likes: sweets, tofu, sukiyaki, reading, writing, being alone sometimes
Dislikes: fire, being told what to do, curses, her illiteracy, jerks, bullies

Crush: Megumi Fushiguro
Family:
~Masamichi Yaga (Father)
~Panda (Brother)

Background: She was born as a human, though her mother died at child birth. As a little girl, she grew up, playing with Panda and when she turned five, she was murdered by a curse because she snuck out into the middle of the city to play around. Distraught, Yaga killed the curse that killed his daughter and rebuilt her as a Cursed Doll that'll grow like a normal human would, while leaving a scar where her fatal wound was to make it seem like she was still somehow alive, even though it was promised between Yaga and Panda that they keep silent about her being a Cursed Doll. Unfortunately, due to the soul transfer, she doesn't remember the events of herself dying. She eventually began training and such with Panda and her father.

Other:
~She has a natural ability of being able to see curses and such.
~When she punches a wall, she usually ends up creating a dent or hole into it, depending on her frustation or anger level.
~She often treats her Father's creations as her siblings, especially Panda.
~She loses to Panda every time they train, and she likes to claim it wssn't fair for a bear to fight a human that's shorter than him.
~The scar over the right eye was one of the injuries gained from the curse that killed her.
~She has light scars of deep cuts on her body but her killing wound is darkest of them.
~She often eats cedar and sage leaves to keep outside curses from attacking her

Curse: Plant Manipulation
Curse Details:
~She can manipulate the plants around her and sometimes, she can even jump through them or control one from the inside.
~She can use trees to locate a curse or cursed object. However, if a building is there or something, her vision is extremely hazy and can only sense it.
~Due to this, she's able to even make plants grow from her body, such as vines and rose bush vines with roses on them.