Obey Me! 2 #1

Outfit:

Outfit:

Demon Outfit:

Demon Outfit:

Name: MiriamAge: UnknownSpecies: DemonHeight: 5'6"

Name: Miriam
Age: Unknown
Species: Demon
Height: 5'6"

Personality: kind, caring, honest, loyal, oblivious, intelligent, sneaky, creative, bluffer, patient, mischeivous on occassion, neutral
Likes: sweets, animals, nighttime, hanging out with her friends, playing harmless pranks, plotting, cooking
Dislikes: being picked up unexpectedly, spicy foods, being underestimated, bullies, fighting, her family, her scars

Crush: Beel & Belphie

Backstory: She grew up in an abusive home and would always wander around to be away from them and eventually left them completely, with wounds of scars from her parent's abuse. Eventually, she was taken back hlme and branded the eight-point star on her body by her parents. After a while, she ran away again and never returned to them again so she could heal overtime. Eventually, she was taken to a hospital and she got stitches and staples on her scars and eventually, she managed to recover from them and swore to keep them hidden for as long as possible. For her, she had escaped every idea of being with her family and had no intention of returning again.

Other:
~She tends to like making others argue so she can do what she wants while no one is looking.
~She is good enough at lying to the point only Diavolo can tell she's lying.
~She has a small fear of needles and heights, becoming instantly clingy and scared if she can't feel the ground under her feet.
~She often also wanders aimlessly when by herself, often getting lost in the process.
~She tends to shut herself in her room or somewhere seclusive when she's upset or scared to a point
~She's especially self-conscious of her scars, so she often wears clothes that can hide them to the best she can, but if any of them are spotted in plain sight for anyone to see, she gets very timid and upset at the thought of her scars being seen.
~Her branded scar is sensitive to her, so she doesn't often like anything near it and it feels rough to touch, while her other scars are softer than her skin
~She can transform into an otter and likes to use her otter form to get food from others.