thirty two | private show pt 2

Start from the beginning

"Ah... Fuck it feels so good," She moaned gripping the sheets.

Tremaine outlined Stevie's body with his own, as he hovered over her. Grabbing a handful of her hair, he yanked her head back, leaning over he managed to capture her lips with his own, sloppily kissing her lips, he stuck his tongue in her mouth, for a couple of seconds the pair french kissed one another, as if they'd never see the other afterwards. Steeped with passion, they both sacrificed their ability to breath, as they continuously swapped spit.

"Fuck," Stevie moaned into Tremaine's mouth causing the two to separate from the kiss. Equally breathless the twain inhaled oxygen into their lungs.

The two of them listened to the sound of their skin slapping together. As Tremaine swayed and moved his waist just right to hit Stevie's g spot like he desired to. Because like the gentleman he was, he always wanted her to get hers first.

"Right there.. Right there--" She began to push her hips back against Tremaine, in no time she was matching his pace, her body shivered as she felt her juices dripping down her inner thighs. "Uh, right there,"

Tremaine smiled as he licked his lips watching the wave like motion in Stevie's backside as it slapped against his waist. "Yeah, you fuckin' back, such a good girl, oh my God, gimmie that shit, c'mon," He slapped her left butt cheek, then the right.

"I.. I'm cumming," She cried out.

"You better take this dick, fuck! This ya' dick huh? Take it, you better fuckin' take it," He tucked his hands behind his head as he let Stevie do all the work this time. "Fuck, shorty..." He grunted as he looked down to see his member covered in a milky white color.

"Uh, uh--" She tensed up. Suddenly her body goes limp as she drops to the mattress.

Tremaine smiled as he rubbed Stevie's lower back. Leaning down over her, he kissed her bare back, before he moved her hair over to kiss her neck.

"Get away from me," She heaved swatting him away. As she laid trying to recoup from their intense tryst.

"I was just in ya' fuckin' guts now you being mean!" He sat up slapping her butt.

"Ouch, move, Tremaine," She laid there trembling slightly as she came down off her racy high.

"Tore that ass, look at you, trembling, tough ass Stevie, shit talker, now look at you. Weak in the fuckin' knees," This sinful laughter pours from within Tremaine. Getting into the bed, he got settled up against the pillows.

Stevie lifted up her head to look over at him. Rolling her eyes she started to laugh. "I'm not weak in shit, Mr. Two seconds in and busted,"

"I told you, ya' shit good, Stevie, I.. it's been two weeks, a'ight? So when I tapped in, I couldn't hold it, I mean look? Look at mans, look at the mess you made,"

Stevie raked her hair from her face laughing.

"C'mere," He beckoned her over.

Shiftlessly she pulled her worn out body up from the mattress. Crawling across the bed over to him. Tremaine cupping the back of her neck with his hand, pulled her into a kiss.

A few seconds later he pulled back, running his hands through her hair he got a nice grip. "You gone be a good girl and clean up ya' fucking mess?" He asked in a low, rough tone.

Smiling Stevie shut her eyes and simply nodded her head. "Good, do it," He tells her releasing his hold on her hair.

Without hesitation Stevie moved down towards Tremaine's lower half, eyeing his hardened erection, she wrapped her hands around the base of it, twisting them in a rotation.

"Mm, kiss the tip," He voiced as he watched her.

Tossing her hair from her face, Stevie crouched over laying a gentle kiss against the tip of Tremaine's rod. Still stroking him with her hands, she gradually replaced her hands with the warmth of her mouth,.

"Oh.." His mouth dropped open.

Feeling the warm and wetness of her mouth, he groaned in satisfaction when she began to move her head up and down in a bobbing motion.

"Fuck--" He cursed.

Never unlatching her mouth from his privates, Stevie repositioned herself between his legs now. Resting her hands on his lower abdomen, she continued bobbing her head up and down.

"Yo, oh My God --" His teeth sank into his bottom lip as he watched her in amazement.

"Look at me," He breathed.

Like he asked, Stevie lifted her eyes to stare up at him. Making eye contact with one another. Stevie could read thee enjoyment plastered all over Tremaine's flustered face, as his breathing shallowed. "Fuck--"

Reaching down he grabbed a handful of her hair. Guiding her head up and down on his rod as he wanted. Never breaking eye contact, Tremaine pushed Stevie's head down further. "Suck this dick, ma, put this whole fuckin' thing ina ya' mouth, just like that, fuck--"

The mushroom shaped tip of his erection touched the back of her throat. When she didn't gag, Tremaine nearly lost it at that moment, but luckily he controlled himself and held out.

"Aww..." He released her hair. "You look so fuckin' pretty eating this dick up," He caressed her cheek.

Stevie slowly lifted her head up, pulling his member from her mouth with the pop of her lips. Spitting on the tip, she stroked him again, amazed with skills,  he threw his head back against her plush bed pillows. "Oh my God, you so fuckin' nasty." He grinned widely as he felt her mouth wrap around him again.

Stevie hummed lightly sending vibrations through him, using her hands she began to massage his testicles, while her salvia glossed his tip all the way to his base.

"Shit! You filthy fuckin' slut,"  He moaned out as he tossed his arms over his eyes.

Stevie's tongue swirled around the many veins pulsating of his erect flesh sending a wave of chills up his spine when he felt a tightened in the pit of his stomach.

"Fuck!" He hollered.

Tremaine felt his climax building up. Removing his hands from face, he looked down at her. Admiring her smudged face, and wild hair, he couldn't contain it any longer. Stiffening up he reached down gripping her hair in both his hands as he released his full load into her mouth.

"Ah... fuck--" He gasped heavily. Swallow," He told her.

She did just that, swallow his load. The widest smile spread across Tremaine's lips as he reached down grabbing Stevie's cheeks between his palms. "C'mere,"

Crawling up his body she rested in his lap, as he brung her into yet another heated french kiss. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pressed their bodies together tightly as the two continued making out.

Scooting to climb out of the bed. Tremaine stood up to his feet with Stevie still in his arms.

"Tremaine!" She freaked wrapping her arms around his neck.

Laughing he gripped under her thighs hoisting her up higher. "I got you, baby, I don't know why you bug every time I do this. They way I have yo' ass folded like a fucking pretzel, you should know I can handle you, all of you," He kissed the top of her breasts.

Carrying her across the room he headed for the adjoining bathroom. "Fire, fire, fire, Tremaine I'm tired, I don't have any more energy, please --" She begged hiding her face in the crook of his neck.

Laughing he carried her into the bathroom. "We just taking a shower I promise,"

"Okay," She sighed before yawning.

__________________________________

Update... 😩..

I know I typed and deleted this chapter at least ten times. Welp I tried my best, hope y'all enjoyed it.