24. Imogen

3 years later.

"Sweetheart!" Jaiden yells "we gotta move it!"

I ignore him and smile down at the two tests in my hand, joy consumes every ounce of my body. It's radiating throughout me I can't even speak, I'm probably not even breathing which is bad. I hear the door open behind me "baby," Jaiden whines.

I turn slowly and face him, he takes in my happy expression before looking down at my hands "I'm pregnant," I tell him breathlessly. He's slow to move forward but his hand cups mine and we both look down. "I'm pregnant," I repeat tears in my eyes as I look up.

Jaiden gives me a soft smile, he looks like he's gonna cry as well "you're fucking pregnant," he says and I nod. I squeal as he lifts me in his arms spinning us around. He stops and I pull back from him with a smile, he cups the back of my head pulling our foreheads together "I love you," he whispers.

I'm crying now but that doesn't stop him from kissing me "I love you too," I say against his lips.

"Fuck I can't believe we have to leave now," He whines and I laugh.

"We can't disappoint your goddaughter," I remind him as he carries me out of our bathroom and into the master.

"I know," he grumbles. Sebastian and Genevieve's daughter is turning two and after a lengthy fight for godfather, Jaiden won over Spencer, who still sulks to this day. "I'm so happy," he says squeezing my hips and I laugh.

"Me too," I say brushing my hand over his hair before he sets me on my feet, his hand falls to my stomach. I cup his cheek as I place my other hand overtop his "we're gonna be parents," My smile widens, I don't think I can stop smiling.

"Fucking finally," he says and I laugh, his fingers loop through my belt loops and pulls me into his chest, bending me back to kiss me "I guess I should put a ring on you," He jokes and I roll my eyes.

"Maybe you should," I joke back, he smiles and kisses me.

"We should really get going, we can't miss this flight," he says and I nod. Our smiles don't fade as we grab our things and exit the apartment, even at the airport we're giddy and in our own world. "We need to set up a doctor's visit, to see how long you actually are," Jaiden rambles.

"Jaiden," I chuckle cupping the back of his neck, he turns his attention to me "breath, let's just enjoy this moment."

He smiles and nods leaning forward to kiss me "still can't believe it," he shakes his head and I smile as he places his hand on my stomach, that's how he is for the rest of our flight and I about doze off in his arms.

"Uncle Jaiden!" Winona yells as we pull up to Genevieve's grandparent's house, now it's Genevieve's and Sebastian's since they got married. She's stumbling along the gravel and Jaiden is quick to crouch down and stretch out his arms for her, she giggles as he takes her in his arms. I smile at them, he's so good with her that I'm now hoping we have a daughter.

"Don't you look beautiful," Jaiden says turning around back for me, he tugs on her teal tutu.

"Auntie Im!" Winona exclaims as she about jumps out of Jaiden's arms and into mine.

"Hi sweet girl, happy birthday," I say placing her on my hip.

"Jaiden? Imogen?" A voice calls out, Jaiden turns and I see Maverick standing at the front door. Jaiden links his hand with mine, tugging me forward and towards Maverick. "Did you guys just get here?" He asks after greeting us.