18. Imogen

"Look at that diploma," Taryn smiles once we've pulled away from our hug.

"Oh come on," I roll my eyes. "You have something similar," I nudge her and she laughs.

"Still, be proud Sis, because I am," She tells me and I nod. "I'm sorry mom couldn't come," she sighs handing me the diploma. Mom and Hank went to Europe.

"It's fine, having you here is just as special," I nudge her. Before she could respond a pair of hands grab my waist and I'm being twirled around, I laugh as Jaiden sets me on the ground.

"We're graduates baby," He says with a smile, I throw an arm around him and he pulls me close and lowers his head.

"Okay, Ew!" Taryn yells and we pull away.

"Hey T," Jaiden smiles pressing his fingers to my spine. My sister rolls her eyes.

"I heard about Chicago, congratulations," Taryn says politely.

"Oh come on, you can sound more enthusiastic, I'm leaving," He jokes and she flips him off. I straighten out his tie "so have you guys seen anyone else?" He asks looking around.

"No, well I mean Genevieve and her grandparents are over there," I say and point to them taking pictures. "But I haven't seen any of the guys," I shrug.

"Well, they'll find us eventually," He shrugs.

"Okay, let me snap some pictures, smile big," Taryn instructs us. Jaiden adjusts the cap on my head as I fix my hair, Taryn takes a million pictures before Genevieve walks over and we take another round of pictures. The boys join us soon after.

"I hate to leave but I should really get into work," Taryn sighs, and I shake my head.

"It's okay, thanks for coming," I smile at her and she pulls me into a hug.

"I really am proud of you Imogen," she whispers and I squeeze her tighter and sigh. "Have fun today though, enjoy it," she grins as we pull away.

"I will," I say and she gives my biceps one last squeeze before leaving. I feel an arm around my shoulders and I lean into Jaiden's body. He kisses the top of my head.

"So, before we go to Bash's I was wondering if you wanted to go see mom with me? She's been asking to see you again," Jaiden says quietly.

"Sure," I nod with a smile. Jaiden kisses the top of my head and we excuse ourselves from the group. Maverick is coming with us because his car is in the shop, he doesn't mind going to see Jaiden's mother. Once we get to Jaiden's jeep we both shrug out of our graduation gowns, Jaiden takes off his suit jacket and tie and unbuttons the first button on his button-down.

"Wow, it feels kind of weird to be graduates, like next September we don't have to go to school," I joke.

"Honestly I'm excited," Maverick says from the back.

"Agreed, I may have done well in school but that doesn't mean I enjoyed it," Jaiden says leaning forward in his seat and grabbing his phone from his back pocket, he hands it to me and I scroll through his playlists as the boys talk aimlessly.

"I'll come get you," Jaiden says to me once we've pulled up against the rock driveway, I nod at him.

"Aw! Are you going to come get me too?" Maverick jokes as he pops open the back door, I laugh as Jaiden flips him off as they both slide out. I watch as Maverick shoved Jaiden as he passes him, Jaiden shoves him back as he opens the passenger door for me, I slide out and he wraps an arm around my waist.

"I like this dress," he murmurs against my head and I blush, he squeezes my hip and locks his jeep before we join Maverick on the porch.

"You don't want to bring in your cap and gown?" Maverick jokes as Jaiden opens the front door.