Mint To Be

Sickie: Johnny

Caretaker: Nct 127

Lol this was rushed and messy, but I wanted to do it. So enjoy it

Johnny p.o.v

The members of Nct 127 were preparing to go on a variety show, we were working on promotions for Favorite. The game we were to play was simple, different flavored juice mixtures and we had to guess what the flavor was.

They split us into two teams, the first team was Me, Yuta, Mark, and Jaehyun. The second team was Doyoung, Taeil, Taeyong, Jungwoo, and Haechan. They decided two people to taste and the other ones would make the drinks. After a quick game of rock, paper, scissors it became me and Yuta for our team tasters, and Taeil and Doyoung for the other team. Mark and Jaehyun we're making it for Haechan, Jungwoo,and Taeyong. Taeil and Doyoung made it for Me and Yuta.

Doyoung p.o.v

"how hard should we make it"

"very hard" I poked around the ingredients, I saw there was a spicy sauce "should we make a super spicy drink?"

"that's so basic, everyone does that kind of thing, we should make it really hard. Like a super strong flavor as like a "base" and then add little bits of other flavors. But the base is so strong it over powers all the others."

"that's so smart!! What should the base be?" Taeil poked around the bottles, he picked one up, "peppermint" he read off. "let's do this, mint is strong" we poured the peppermint flavoring in. A large amount, and then add bits of coffee, a tiny bit of spicy juice, and then a few different fruit flavors. Once the cocktail was finished, I smelled it, "smells like mint" I whispered to Taeil.

Johnny p.o.v

the two groups of "baristas" finished the drinks. Mark and Jaehyun poured the drink for the other team. And then Doyoung and Taeil poured glasses for me and Yuta.

"ready, first everyone on the team must take a drink, a large drink. Then discuss with the other members of your team to make the decision"

I lifted the glass to my lips, and before I even took a drink, I got a strong whiff of the drink, and instantly picked up on the strong minty scent. I felt it spark a tickle in my nose. I knew I was quite sensitive to minty scents, but even more so to the taste.

I wished I could avoid drinking it. I knew I was going to be sneezing quite a lot, and I really didn't want to be doing that for the whole filming. But as instructed I took a large drink. The only thing I could taste was mint, and it seemed like it was the only thing my nose noticed as well. "Hhtchu- HHh-hitchu- hhahtchu"

"bless you" the other members said in unison. "Thank you" I sniffled, which proved to be a mistake as I inhaled more of the minty scent, which caused my nose to tickle again.

"so do you guys have a guess?" Doyoung asked, looking excited, "def-hhitchhiu- hhiiitchyyu- ehhtchYhui" I coughed, "mint"

"anything else?"

"that's all I got" I looked to Yuta, who just nodded. "so mint" the two cheered, "nope! We won!!!"

Yuta, Mark, Jaehyun and I all groaned, especially because Jaehyun and Mark's drink also was too easy, so the other team totally won. And I was especially annoyed because the mint had made me sneeze, and it was still triggering my rhinitis.

Once the cameras were off I took a few tissues from the box on a table. "Hyung are you okay?" Mark asked. I nodded, "I discovered last Christmas while eating a candy-cane that mint makes me sneeze, and causes my-iy-hhtcyyiew- htchyyu-"

"bless you"

"thank you, but mint not only makes me sneeze, but it causes my rhinitis to act up, which is why I'm sneezing. I'll be okay in a little bit. Just have to get it all out." I explained before taking another tissue and blowing my nose. "Sorry Johnny hyung" Doyoung looking apologetic. "It's fine, you guys didn't know. Now you do." I sneezed again, all the others blessed me.  "Can we go home now? I hate to be a stick in the mud, but I really want to shower off, and get a little break"

"that's fine hyung" Taeyong said. The nine of us packed up and left. And from  that day on, we made a no-mint agreement when making anything for game shows.