✨MEOW✨

Chapter titles are overrated anyways

Sickie: Lucas

Caretaker: Superm

(Set before Superm's debut)

Lucas p.o.v

There was a nervous and excited energy in the dorm. Me, Ten, Mark, and Taeyong were all waiting for the other three members of Superm. I knew I for one, was excited, and a bit nervous to be part of a group with some of the most respected artists in kpop. The four nct members hadn't had any schedules that day so we were able to move into the dorm before the others even got there. 

The nerves grew when I heard the front (and only) door of the dorm open. I jumped off of the bed I already claimed, and rushed to the front living area. In the doorway, dragging a suitcase behind them, was Kai and Baekyun. Taeyong was introducing himself, and then helping them with their suitcases. I went over, "hi, I'm Lucas'' I bowed at 90⁰ "hi Lucas, in Baekhyun, and this is Jongin''

"Nice to meet you Baekhyun sunbaenim. Baekyun smiled and shook his head. "Please, call me hyung, sunbaenim makes me feel old"

"Yeah, same here," Kai said.

The four nct members introduced themselves, and helped the exo sunbaenims unpack their belongings. I ended up helping Kai, and Mark, uncharacteristically shy,  followed behind me.

"So, how are you guys feeling about the Superm project?" Jongin asked. Mark seemed too starstruck to even form a proper sentence, so I answered. "excited! It'll be really fun to spend time with other artists from the same company. What about you?"

"I'm excited! I already know Baekhyun hyung because we're in a group together, and then Taemin and I know each other pretty well too. But, I don't really know you guys, so I'm excited to get to know you better" I nodded, unable to fight a smile.

There was a knock on the bedroom door. "Come in!" The door opened, and Then was standing on the other side. "Do you guys mind if I hang out in here? Baekyun and Taeyong hyung are being all mature and leadery." Jongin laughed, "Baekyun's just showing off, he's really a big dork. But yeah, you can hang out with us". Ten smiled and sat down on the floor next to us. Jongin smiled, "you guys can sit on the bed, I'm sure it's more comfortable than the floor" he smiled, I couldn't believe this is the same person that literally is the dance machine, with unmatched stage presence. To be honest he more reminds me of a giant teddy bear. I stood up and climbed onto the bed, flopping down. "Hyung you were right! It is more comfortable!"

A couple of minutes later, the front door opened again, Mark and Ten both jumped out and left the room. I looked at Jongin, "are you gonna go?"

"Nah, I'm gonna stay and finish unpacking, do you want to help me?"

"Sure!" He waved me down from the bed. We started unpacking when Baekyun poked his head in, "Taemin hyung is here!"

"Yep, we heard, but I wanted to get unpacked"

"So you held Lucas hostage?"

"Yes, I am a hostage" I dramatically pretended to faint. Both of them laughed. "Well when you can escape go ahead and introduce yourself, he's in the next room over."

"Did he bring Tux?" Why would he bring a Tux? "Yep! Ten is playing with him in the living room" ok, so, Tux is like a living thing I guess. "Who's Tux?" I asked the older two. "He's Taemin's new kitten, only a few weeks old."

"Aww! Cute!" I hoped the excitement I displayed could mask the genuine concern I felt. Sure, cats are cute, but cuteness doesn't stop them from setting my allergies off.