Sniffly Coffee Date

Sickie: Taehyun
Caretaker: Beomgyu
Pairing: Taegyu

Taehyun p.o.v:

“Taehyunnie, wake up” I open one eye and see Beomgyu hovering over me with a huge, adorable smile plastered on his face. “huh, wha-?”

“Wake up!!! I have early morning date plans”

“Gyu, 9 am is not exactly early morning”

“and yet, you were still asleep”

“fair point”

“now hurry and get dressed, I have plans” he starts to leave but before he gets the chance to actually leave I grab his arm and pull him into a tight hug, before quickly pressing my lips on his, pulling in a quick kiss. I felt him smile into the kiss before pulling away.

He leaves my room and I pull on a gray sweater with a pair of black ripped and throw on a pair of gray sneakers. I went to the living room where Gyu was waiting. He extended his hand. “ready to go?” I take his hand “yep!” I smile softly. The two of us walk out of the bighit building hand in hand smiling. “so where are we going?”

“to this cute coffee shop I found, it’s really good and it has a very autumn feel, lots of leaf decorations, pumpkins, ect, super cute, I hope you like it”

“It sounds very nice”

We arrived at the cafe and honestly, Beomgyu hyung was right, it did have a cute autumn vibe, but the only issue was the very very very strongly scented candles were already tickling the inside of my nose. I discreetly scrubbed at my nose as he led me to sit down. Much to my dismay there was a apple-cinnamon scented candle right in the middle of the table, and as much as I liked the way it smelled, my nose, did not, it made my nose burned with a strong itch, I hoped that if I scrubbed at it again it might help to tame the itch, but it did nothing of the sort, in fact it only made it worse. I felt the sneeze creeping up so I quickly turned away burying my face in the crook of my elbow, “iechsshu iehchsshu heichsshu”’

“I honestly can’t tell with you, was that a cough or a sneeze?” I feel my face heat up, a bit embarrassed, I try to nervously laugh it off. “um, it was a sneeze”
“oh ok! bless you” He says leaning over the table to peck my cheek. I shyly push him away. “babe, we're in public, be careful” He smiles and leans back in his chair, knowing I’m a bit shy. “alright but when we get home you owe me kisses” I gently rub my thumb over his hand which is laced in mine. “of course” the two of us sit and talk holding hands, while we wait for the waiter to show up. We had only been talking for about 4-5 minutes when the itch was too unbearable. I pull my hands out of Beomgyu’s grasp and quickly cover my face. “iechsshu heh-eh-ehichsshu- heh-eheichu”

“bless you baby, are you alright?”

“yeah, s-eh-heh-ehichshu-hiechsshu-itchsshu- *sniffle* something is bothering my nose”

Beomgyu p.o.v

“something is bothering my nose” Taehyun admits blushing before rubbing at his nose. I noticed that he had a pink tinge around his nose and his eyes were rimmed with red, itchy tears. “Hyunnie, are your allergies bothering you?”

“yeah” he admits shyly. “is it all the candles?”

“umm.... maybe”

“ugh babe, why didn’t you say anything?”

“because you said you loved it here”

“ugh, you dork, you should go wait outside, I’ll get you a coffee and we can go back home, we’ll finish drinking it at home”

“but-ba-ah-aeh-eichshu-hiechsshu-ichhshu-”

“go! I mean it, we can cuddle and watch a movie back at the house”
“but-”

“no buts”

“oh alright

Taehyun p.o.v

I slowly trudged outside, sniffling slightly, feeling annoyed that I hadn’t even thought to take any sort of allergy medication, and honestly just feeling bad that I had ruined Beomgyu’s plans. I try not to feel too bad but I feel the tears prick up in my eyes, I wipe them away, along with the itchy tears clinging to my lashes.

Beomgyu comes out with two cups of coffee in his hands, he sees me and puts the cups down, and wraps his arms around me. “hey baby, it’s it’s okay, don’t cry”

“not crying” I say through choked sobs. “oh baby” he says softly, kissing my forehead. “it’s ok” he gently wipes the tears from under my eyes with his thumb, “i’m sorry, I didn’t mean to mess up your plans”

“Hyun, babe, I don’t care what I do, as long as I’m with you” He says, taking my hand and gently tugging me along with him. I sniffle, triggering a few soft, breathy sneezes. “bless you, now let’s get you home”

When we arrive at home, no one else is there, having all gone out to do their own thing. Beomgyu drags me into the bathroom and basically forces me into the shower. “you wash off, I’m going to make some ramen for lunch, how does that sound?”

“good” I say sniffling again. He smiles his adorable million dollar smile. “I love you” he says as he leaves. “love you too” I called after him.

I get out of the shower and go to Gyu’s closet and pull out his favorite sweatshirt and pull it over my head, it’s slightly too big for me, but I don’t care. I go down into the kitchen, Beomgyu is standing by the stove making the ramen, I go behind him and wrap my arms around him. “oh, you startled me!” he says, turning around to kiss me. “feeling better”

“a bit, less stuffy, my nose still itches but not as bad”

“how about you take an antihistamine, there are some in the cabinet”

“okay, thanks” I say, unwrapping myself from his arms, and going to the cabinet. “your coffee is over there” he points with one hand over to the table. “thanks” I say, flashing him a smile.

After the ramen finishes the two of us sit on the couch and eat, while drinking our coffee, just catching up on life. And honestly, even though things didn’t go according to plan, I don’t care, because it’s like Beomgyu said: I don’t care what I do as long as I’m with you.