Bathtub Cuddles

sickie: Felix

Caretaker: Chan

pairing: Chanlix (ft dramatic baby Felix, and whipped Chan)

Felix p.o.v

I’m dying, I’m 100% sure of it. I must be, it is the only other explanation. I can’t breathe, my head hurts, my lungs are burning. I am 100% positive I am on death’s door.

and above all. I need cuddles, from my Channie. but he’s at the studio. I want to call him and ask him to come home, but I know he’s busy and I don’t want to bother him.

after a solid 20 minutes of debating with myself I finally texted Chan hyung with simply, “when you are on your way back can you pick up cough drops” I knew I could pass it off to just overworking my voice, that way he won’t be worried about me. and I was not surprised at all when Chan blew up my phone with “are you okay? Are you sick? Do you need me to come home? ect.”

when suddenly my phone rang. It was Chan, of course. “hey baby” I say answering my phone. “oh Lixxie, your voice sounds so rough”

“I just overworked it yesterday” I choke out, coughing lightly into my fist. “I doubt that”

“why?”

“because you’re also congested, and you sound sick”

“I’m fine”

“uh-huh, sure, I’m on my way home now”

“wait! No!!! babe I’m fine” I say, coughing again, harsher this time. “yeah whatever baby, I’m on my way, I’ll stop at the store on the way home, so It’ll take longer than usual.”

“seriously Channie, I’m fine”

“liar. I’ll be right home”

“n-”

“I love you, see you in a few” he said before hanging up

ugh, I swear this man will be the death of me, yet I’m not complaining, I could really use some cuddles right now.

About 20 minutes later Chan came in with a bag. He dumped the bag out onto the foot of the bed. Cough drops, tissue boxes, Tylenol, and pocky spilled out onto the bed. He came over and placed a soft kiss on my forehead, his brow creasing in concern. “Lixxie, I think you have a fever”

“really? I don’t think so”

“I’m pretty sure you do, I’ll be right back I’m gonna go grab the thermometer”

“okay” although now that he mentions it I do feel kinda feverish, like that cold but hot, achy, tired feeling. He came back a second later with the thermometer in his hand. “open” he said a slight command to his voice. “yes sir” I say with a hint of sarcasm. He places the thermometer under my tongue, “now don’t move, I’ll be right back” I nod. As we leaves I sigh softly, I hate sitting still.
Chan still wasn’t back yet and this damn thing still isn’t done. I whimper quietly, why do I feel so awful? Where is Chan? I want cuddles. Finally the thermometer beeps, and Chan comes in only a few seconds after. He plucks the thermometer from my mouth and reads it. After a few seconds he smiles softly and kisses my forehead. “Lix, baby, you have a really high fever”

“I do?” I say surprised, I mean, I knew I had some sort of fever but I didn’t really think it was that high. “yep, 102.3, I think you should take a cool bath to lower the fever”

“fine, but only if you bathe with me” he blushed a little bit but agreed.

While he fills up the bathtub I strip down to my boxers. Chan does the same. The two of us climb in. He sits behind me, I lean into his chest, he wraps his arms around me. “i love you” He says before kissing the top of my head gently, with much love. “you’re so cute” I say taking his hands.

“I’m not cute, you’re the cute one”

“okay if I’m cute then you’re sexy” I say kissing the back of his hands. He blushes bright red. I giggle softly at him. “are you laughing at me?” he asks with fake indignation in his voice. “maybe a little” I say smirking. He is quiet for a second before suddenly attacking my back of my neck with kisses. I let out a soft squeak of surprise.

We sit in a comfortable silence after his evil mischievous attack. When suddenly there is a tickle that pricks the back of my nose. I know I’m about to sneeze but Chan has his arms around me tightly, pinning my arms at my side. “Channie”

“yes baby”

“i ne-ehtshhu echshhu hetshu-”

“bless you”

“thanks, and ummm.... sorry” I say softly, noticing that I had literally sneezed directly on his arms. He smiled warmly at me. “it’s okay honey, you didn’t mean to” He says softly, reaching out of the bathtub to grab a handful of tissues, he wipes off his arm, and holds a few up to my nose. “blow”

“n-no” I say shyly. He rolls his eyes. “you’re so cute when your shy” he says, handing the tissue to me. I wipe my nose.

He leans down to kiss me on the lips. I quickly cover his mouth. “HEY!!!”

“no kissing I don’t want you to get sick”

“I don’t care, I wanna kiss you”

“No!”

“let me kiss you!!”

“I might sneeze in your mouth”

“I don’t care”

“that’s gross”

“I don’t care, I love you, I want to kiss you” He says suddenly closing the gap between us. I melt into the kiss for half a second before pulling away. “I SAID NO KISSING!!!”

“don’t lie, you enjoyed it”

“.....no”

“liar”

“okay, fine, i liked it, but I don’t want you to get sick”
“I appreciate the concern, but I’m not going to get sick, I have an immune system of steel”

“uh-huh, only because you built up an immunity to everything by never sleeping.”

“I sleep”

“Channie, baby, you fell asleep during dinner yesterday and face planted into your salad.”

“that..... doesn’t prove anything”

“uh-huh, sure, whatever” I say laughing softly, curling up against his chest.

“I love you”

“I love you to” he says kissing my forehead, “you know, I think your fever has gone down, if you want we could go cuddle in bed instead”

“I’d like that”

We both climb out of the bathtub, and head to our room, “Channie, baby, can I wear one of your hoodies?”

“I don’t know, those are special to me” He says, but he’s already gone to his closet to get his favorite one. I reach out and make grabby hands toward it. He smiles fondly, kisses my forehead, then hands it to me.

After we finish getting dressed we climb into bed and curl up together. “Do you want to watch a movie?”

“nope, I just want to cuddle” I yawn “and sleep” He kisses my forehead (for like the thousandth time) “sounds good to me”

The two of us curl up Chan’s comforting arms wrapped around, like a warm blanket of safety. I am dozing off, half asleep, when suddenly Chan sneezes.

“I TOLD YOU THAT YOU’D GET SICK”