Chapter 30

Three days later - Monday the 06th of July 2020

Lauren's POV

It's been three days since I moved in with Y/N and Camila. I love every second of it. Waking up with them, making plans for the day, spending time with each other, cooking together, and going to bed with them It's like a dream.

I always dreamed of us being back together, but this is better than every dream or imagination. It's now my real life.

Today, Y/N and Camila were busy doing promos for their new album and tour. They are going live in a few minutes.

I had some news for them, but I decided to surprise them later. I know that they will flip. It was hard keeping it from them because I'm so excited.

I was downstairs in their studio. I wanted to write a bit and record some snippets so I could see if I could come up with something good for the album.

Your POV

We were preparing our live. We did our makeup and our hair. We put some nice clothes on—well, I did. Camila was still getting ready as I was setting the camera up. We decided to do it upstairs in the movie room because we had the best lighting there.

The fans were tweeting about the live, which should have begun five minutes ago.

'Camila I swear if you don't come out of the closet right now!'

I was getting angry; she changed like 10 times, and they aren't even going to see her whole outfit because she will be sitting down.

'Geeez. As far as I know, I did that years ago.'

She was walking towards me, sitting down on the stool I had prepared.

'Shut up. You don't get to make know-it-all comments when you're the reason we're already late for the live.'

'We could have started it a minute ago if you wouldn't have to bicker.'

I rolled my eyes. This girl is driving me insane. Mostly in good ways, but right now it wasn't good, but in the most annoying way. I sat down and started the live

LIVESTREAM:
Questions
Camila
You

'Helloooo'

'Hiiiii'

'Sorry we were late, but this girl over here thought she needed to change 10 times to find the perfect outfit for going live.'

'Shut up, I wanted to look good for the fans'

'Well, you always do, baby. You could've really spared us some time.'

'Aww. You do too.'

We looked lovingly at each other. I lost myself in her eyes, almost forgetting that fans could see us. Camila turned back to the camera and started reading comments.

'They are basically all saying how cute and in love we are.'

We laughed at that because we knew.

'Weeell, there is a reason we are doing this live. It's because our album is coming out in 11 days.'

'Yes, we wanted to give you a chance to ask us some questions again. Now that you saw the track list,'

'Let's see. I will read out some from Twitter. Thank you guys for making our # number one on Twitter.'

'Wait, it was trending number one?'

'Yeah, we broke the internet'

We laughed, and Camila sent a kiss out to the camera.

'Okay, we got @camilacabelloisthehottespersononearth. Wow, what a true and long username!'

I saw Camila laughing in the corner of my eyes.

I got so excited when I saw that not only your track list but also your tour dates were out. My question is, did you start preparing your set, and if you did, which song do you look forward to most performing from the album?

I looked at Camila, nodding for her to start answering.

'Well, we didn't exactly start preparing ourselves, but after the decision was made that we were going on tour the day after the album was out, we did start planning it. So we know what kind of performance we want to do for each song. Our dancers are coming up with a dance routine on their own, and then from this Wednesday until Tuesday next week, we have to learn some of our choreography. And then, from Wednesday next week until the tour, we will put everything together and rehearse with everyone. But to answer your question, The song I'm looking forward to the most would be 'Don't Go Yet' because it has this kind of vibe and I have a vision on how to perform it.'

Then she turned to me, smiling, waiting for my answer.

'Of course you would choose a song without me in it.'

Camila laughed out loud with her infectious laugh. I loved the sound of her laughing genuinely.

'I'm sorry, baby, but it is'

I only smiled at her.

'That's okay because mine would be 'Love On Top', and not even kidding, I have a great idea how to make the song even better live. I was planning for you to sing it with me, but now I'm not even sure anymore.'

She chuckled.

'That's okay. I will have to learn to live with it.'

I shook my head at her.

'Okay, some more questions. Hit me up!

I searched for the right one.

'Here we have @(y/sn with Camila)'

Are you going to perform old songs too, or only the ones from this album?

We put a setlist together the other day and decided to include some of our old songs too. I will perform some of my old songs and a new, unreleased one.

I was wiggling my eyebrows into the camera. Camila laughed at me.

'Stop it.'

I now laugh with her.

We answered some more questions and decided that it was time to go off again.

When we were done, I walked downstairs to tell Lauren. Camila stayed upstairs to put everything away and to change once again, now into more comfortable clothes.

I reached the studio and saw Lauren sitting at one of the tables that was near the piano. I knocked lightly on the door so I wouldn't scare her. She turned around, smiling at me.

'Hey baby. Are you done with your livestream?'

'Hey, yes, we just finished it. How is writing going?'

I walked closer to her, sitting on the piano stool. She turned again to look at me.

'I don't know. I have a few snippets from different songs, but I can't really put everything together.'

'You want some help? Maybe Camila and I can help you write.'

'Maybe I will come back to your offer, but for now, I want to keep trying alone.'

'That's okay'

We smiled at each other, and I saw her gaze shifting behind me.

'Are you still playing?'

'Sometimes'

'Can you play a song for me?'

'Of course I can.'

I turned around on the stool. I opened the piano and took a breath. Quickly coming up with a song to sing. I had one in mind.

I started playing the melody and started singing to it.

All Again - Y/F/N (Fifth Harmony)

Ooh oh oh
Frozen in time
But in my mind there's no erasing you
I toss and I turn
It's gonna hurt no matter what I do
I'm trembling inside, no, I can't stop myself from shaking
Even though I, I know you'd take my heart and break it
You'd break it

But every kiss and every breathless moment
(I'd do it all again)
Trying to make it right but I know it'll all go wrong
(I'd do it all again)
'Cause I can't lie
I love you still, for all my life I always will
Even though I know how the story ends
I'd do it all again

Oh, babe
Remembering when
You made me dance around the living room
It still makes me smile
I don't know how to let go of you
But now that you're gone, I can't stop myself from crying
I gotta move on, but I'm not strong
I'll keep on trying, I'm trying

But every kiss (every kiss) and every breathless moment (every breathless moment)
I'd do it all again
Trying to make it right but I know it'll all go wrong
I'd do it all again
'Cause I can't lie
I love you still, for all my life and I always will
Even though I know how the story ends
I'd do it all again

And I hate how much (how much) I still love you, such a tragedy
It's impossible to comprehend this hold you got on me

But every kiss and every breathless moment
Trying to make it right but I know it'll all go wrong (oh)
'Cause I can't lie
I love you still, for all my life yeah and I always will
Even though I know how the story ends

But every kiss and every breathless moment
I'd do it all again
Trying to make it right but I know it'all go wrong (it'll all go wrong, woah oh)
I'd do it all again
Cause I can't lie
I love you still for all my life and I always will
Even though I know how the story ends
I'd do it all again
I'd do it all again'

Somewhere in the song, Lauren stood up, got to my side, and sat down on the stool next to me. When I finished the song, I opened my eyes and turned to look at her.

She had tears in her eyes. I had the urge to take her into my arms, so I turned to her and did just that. She was now sobbing at me.

'I'm sorry.'

I heard her say it over and over again.

'Babe, look at me. It's okay.'

'No, it's not. I've hurt you badly, and I was the one to break your heart.'

Now I feel bad for singing that song. But I felt like it had a different meaning now. I knew even back then that my feelings were not gone, and now I am in fact doing it all over again.

'Lauren. Look at me. Hear me out.'

She lifted her head. I saw tears streaming down her face. I tried to wipe them away.

'Laur, you don't know how happy you make me now. Everything that happened happened for a reason. I mean, look at us now. We are together again. Imagine not falling in love with Camila and not acting on your feelings. I wouldn't have met her like this, and I wouldn't have fallen for her. We wouldn't have her in our lives like this, and honestly, it's nothing I want to imagine. Do you?'

Lauren shook her head. I saw Camila stepping slowly into the room. I know she heard our talk.

'And Laur, this song only shows how much I truly love you. I wrote it when I was at my lowest, but I still wrote how I would do all of it again, and I still loved you even after everything. The pain was worth it because you have made me the happiest person, and now you do again.'

I turned to Camila.

'You both do'

She stepped closer to us. When she was in reach, she pulled Lauren into her body. Lauren put one arm around Camila's waist while the other hand found mine to hold.

'I used to listen to this song a lot. It kind of gave me hope because I thought I hadn't lost you after all, but I didn't know what to do. I was too self-destroying. I told myself that I couldn't give you what you needed and that I only did damage, so why would you take me back? I told myself I wasn't enough and that you don't need me anymore.'

It broke my heart to know that Lauren had thoughts like this.

'But we do need you. We will never not need you. You are so much more than enough, Lo. You are our happiness, and everything that happened only makes us stronger now. Our relationship is stronger now because of this. We learned to communicate, and we learned to let ourselves love. To feel what we want,

Lauren smiled at our words, and I was glad that she was listening to them. Then I saw her face change. It changed to the biggest smile ever.

'I forgot, but I have news for you.'

We both looked at her expectantly.

'Well, I talked to my manager, and she said that I can go on tour with you.'

Camila and I screamed out of happiness.

'Oh, my good Laur!'

'I'm so happy right now.'

'Yeah, me too. I will have to stay behind sometimes and write and everything, but I will come to your concerts, and we will be able to visit the cities when you have days off.'

'I can't wait to see the world with you two.'

'Me neither.'

I leaned in to kiss Lauren. When we pulled apart, I signalled for Camila to come in closer. I kissed her too when we pulled apart. I smiled at Lauren and Camila kissing.

.
.
.