71. Love on the cloud?

Mulai dari awal

Jennie sighed "Alright go, I will come later by bus."

"Are you sure?" you asked.
"Yes." she nodded conforming and you left with your son's bag.

____

You sent your son's bag to one of teacher and stand there for ten minutes and thought that it was not good idea to wait for them, in the face of love you're really a weak person, if Jungkook said anything uncertain, you might not hold it back and burst to him or cry again Infront of him, so you didn't plan to wait for them and left to the company.

This relationship is like walking on thin ice, if you didn't becarefull then it might broke anytime...

__

Jungkook wake up early in the morning with Rowoon. Jungkook let Rowoon bath and prepare his clothes then eat breakfast together then sent him to school.

Jungkook got out of the car and help Rowoon then both walked out side by side, teachers are happily welcoming students, when they saw Rowoon they're happy and surprised also, they never saw Rowoon's father before but today miracle happened.

They saw pair of big man and small man together, who looks alike from same mold.

From the beginning, this child's background is not normal, he's came from noble family, now what's more surprises was his daddy is the number one business tycoon, they're very curious.

"Good morning teachers." Rowoon greeted bowing his head gently "Good morning sweetie." teacher smile.

"Teacher, did my mommy send my bag over?" teacher who's holding bag was little absent minded, she immediately nodded and show the bag "Yes, she said someone will send you later, is this your daddy?"

It was not her fault for asking, she's one of teacher who's close to Rowoon, so she's just surprised to see this little cuties big handsome daddy.

Rowoon give a side look and recalled what his mother said, give you a face, even he's angry with his dad, he still nodded.

She thought that Rowoon is fatherless but now she's stunned on the spot, he's really handsome... no wonder the child is this soft and cute like cotton ball, Teacher thought it might be mother's beauty but didn't expect this child's features goes with his dad actually.

"Hello Mr Jeon." she greeted, meeting some handsome guy is really flattered heart and she extend her hand to shake, it take while for Jungkook to greet back teacher "Hello ma'am."

Rowoon looked up, the teacher's smile drop little by little cause Jungkook didn't stretch out his hand to shake with her but suddenly the moment she could take her hands down, Jungkook hold it and shake for 5 seconds and pulled away before bowing his head.

It amazed her, she's excited and bowed back "I will come to pick you up for lunch." Jungkook said to Rowoon, who's looking so carefully.

He had just met his son and he didn't have a good impression, if his son think that his dad is difficult to get along, would that made lower his impression even more? so he had to shake hand with his son's teacher, even he usually don't like this type of kindness behaviour.

"Mommy already prepared lunch box for me." Jungkook's body stiffened, that's right ... that woman is always step ago by him "Alright, go in ... I will come to pick you up after school."

He patted his son's bag and let him entered then left from school, after seating in the car, he put some sanitiser and drive away the car.

When will his son call him a daddy? that damn woman didn't wait for him, why? Is that woman afraid and didn't dare to confront him, cause he will question again? And now it would probably be very difficult to deal with this little guy.