1. former is back!

5 years later.

"Rowoon, I'll count to three, come back right now!"

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

Just as she finished her sentence, a cute baby boy immediately ran from far and jumped to her side, she unceremoniously reached out to pulled his ear "Sure you, i just walked away for a while and you hooked up with little girl? and you even secretly kissed her cheek? didn't you see that the girl was about to cry from being bullied by you?"

Rowoon didn't want to be outdone "It's hurts, aunt nini quickly let go otherwise, I will tell mommy that aunt nini is bullying the baby."

"Sure, go ahead and complain, don't think that I will be afraid of you, when the mommy comes I'll tell how Kim Rowoon is a little shameless brat, actually he went to kiss other people's children, let's see how she treats you!"

"Humph!" he was so angry that he put his hands on his hips and said angrily "Mommy is very gentle, she know how to treat a baby well, mommy is very smart, she will not fall for aunt nini's trick."

As the two of them bikering, a slender and curvaceous figure walked over in a high heels, wearing long yellow dress, the design of the lapel and the casual bow tie on neck made one's look exceptionally intelligent, long hair loosen on the shoulders and the glasses added some softness to the facial features, red lips pulled up to smile softly.

"Look, your mommy is here! I'll complain to your mommy later!"

"Mommy!" Rowoon shook Jennie's hand and quickly ran forward to grabbed your sleeve "Mommy, you're here, Rowoon has been waiting for you for a long time." Jennie followed behind the little boy "Yes, yes he was waiting for mommy to arrive and he even has time to bully a cute little girl."

You curled up your lips then took your glasses off, revealing your stunning facial features then bent your waist slightly.

"Rowoon-ah, did you tease the little girl again?" it was clearly a very gentle voice but it made ones feel a chill down their back when they heard it, he couldn't maintain the expression on his face anymore.

"Mommy, I didn't, it was aunt nini who said that." you smiled slightly "Is that so?" he couldn't help but felt chills and lowered his eyes with a grunt "I didn't do it on purpose, it was that little girl who looked at me was cute and kept calling me brother and said she wanted to marry me."

"So you kissed her.?" Jennie added fuel to the fire by the side, Rowoon looked like world will be chaotic as he panicked even more when he heard Jennie helping situation to be worsen "Mommy, I didn't kiss her on purpose, it's...."

"It's because she's too cute, you can't help it, right?" you helped him to continue the sentence as his eyes lit up, your lips slowly curved "when you go back, copy Aegukga and Arirang ten times."

Aegukga : National anthem of the Korean.
Arirang : Korean folk song or Korean slang!

his face changed "Mommy, why.? ten times, ah!!"

"Because you can't control yourself." Jennie continued to add insult to injury by the side and said with a smile "As a man, you must be at controlling yourself, you can't kiss girl because she's cute, will you not be scumbag when you grow up? so for your own good, it's better to go back and copy Arirang & Aegukga obediently."

You straight up and walked forward leaving them behind arguing each other, you turned around "Btw, Kim Taehyung will be here soon to dropped us to airport, be ready!"