35. Remember We...!

The ward was warm, you let him sat on the bed and turned around to get him glass of water "Where are you going.?" he grabbed your wrist.

There was a rush in his tone, he frowned and stared at you "Your hands are cold, I will pour you a glass of water." you helplessly looked at him "You're not leaving, right!"

you shook your head "I'm not leaving." it seemed he didn't believe it.

You're already like this, if I leave, aren't you going to go out the door again and blow a wind.?

"Let go of me quickly." you gently pushed his hand away, he wasn't willing to let go "You're not going to let go! then stand up and come over with me to get some water." his lips curled up and then loosened his grip, you get him glass of water and let him drink, he keep looking at you even he's drinking the water, afraid as if you'll disappear in the next second.

"You're not allowed to do this again, I already told you if I have time only then I will come, you should get your food, it's not like you don't have family, you're the boss of the Jeon's group, what do you want to eat.?"

"But I only want you." he looked at you seriously "I'm not your nanny, I can't deliver meals for you every day." you looked at him seriously as well "Do you understand? I'm not your full time nanny, I have my own work, I can't sent you food everyday."

"I know." he nodded "Actually, you don't have to bring food."

"Alright, I'm not that free as well."

"Then I will go look for you." he quickly countered making you stunned and blinked "That won't do."

"Why?" he stared at you innocently asking, you really wanted to ask him what he did back then, didn't he know.! why he innocently pestering you now.?

"eey." you looked at his pale face when he groaned in pain "What's wrong.?"  your expression changed, cold sweat started to come from his forehead "It's okay." he forced himself to endure the pain.

You looked at his hands covering his stomach and suddenly it hit you, he's hungry! "what is it.? have you not eaten dinner yet.?" although his expression was very ugly, he still nodded "You really are a fool."

In order to wait for you, he hadn't eaten dinner until now, if he isn't a fool then what is he.? you could not understand this man anymore or it's him now.!

"Move your hand away." you reached out to rub his stomach, he obediently let you do and looked at you closely, it's surreal, this woman is surreal! he looked at your serious expression, this cold eyes have a sense of care! his lips slowly curved into beautiful but weak smile.

"So good." he sighed.

It's strange feelings, not bad but not good either, it's already painful what's so good on it.! he was really a fool! after rubbing few times you order takeout porridge for sick person, it's so late and you won't make it on time if you go to home just to make him food, so you can only ordered it.

After that you pick up the cup that was on the table and drink a mouthful water, then look at the man to check up but saw him already staring at you with his burning gazes, he was clearly sick but he still looked like this!

you gritted your teeth "What are you looking at.? lie down and rest, the porridge will be sent over soon." his lips had a faint smile and dark eyes were full of love "You're drinking from my cup."

you're just taking second sip, cup attached to lip, you gulp water then blinked a few times, you look at the table and minutes ago he had just drank from this cup but now cup is in your hands.? you acted as if nothing happened and put cup aside "Who said that the cup is yours.? I was the one who poured the water and I changed the cup just now."