16. Extra clingy!

"What are you standing there for? I'll leave this for you." his cold voice finally brought the shocked man back to his senses and nodded "Yes, I will take care of it Young Master."

He took the person away without caring whether the person agreed or not, he bent down and put you in a car, only then you reacted and was about to speak he glanced at you sharply.

"If you want to say that you want to go back, it's impossible." he slammed the door shut and sat on the driver seat leaving you speechless.

Even after five years later, was this person still so domineering? you subconsciously glanced on his legs, in the past when he was sitting in a wheelchair, his aura was no weaker than others now that he stood up his aura was even more oppressive.

You pursed your lips and looked away. forget it.

"Just take it that I owe you a favour." he stopped moving, after a while he seemed to have thought of something, there was a deep meaning in his eyes.

He owned you a favour!

Heh, that's not bad.

"In the future, if you need my help Mr Jeon can ask as much as you want, as long as I can do it."

"Anything?" his eyes become scorching hot as he looked at you, your face instantly heat up and gritted your teeth "It's only for work, I'm afraid I can't help you in private."

"Anyway." he suddenly came close to you "This is what you owe me, I will get it back." he took a deep breath, you leaned back to door "What does Mr Jeon need my help with?"

"I will tell you when I think about it." he turned the steering wheel and drove, you frowned what about your car and phone? when you thought about Lee Minho's ability you didn't ask anything, you knew Minho pretty well, This person could stay by Jungkook's side for so long, so his ability to do things could be said to be one level higher, you believe that soon your things will be in your hands.

You're relived and leaned against the seat looking outside the scenery, you didn't expect to met him after returning to the country and the being your client was far away, it's all like a dream you're afraid that you would have to meet him frequently in the future, clearly you planned to stay away from him even if you saw him, you would be pretending to be a stranger but the current situation was not under your control at all, what should you do?

"Go to your company?" he suddenly asked making you come back to your sense and nodded "Yes, I still have things to take care of my company, thank you."

ride was quiet, after fifteen minutes he stopped the car Infront of your company "I have something to do, go up yourself."

he looked at you wickedly, your action of unbuckling seatbelt suddenly stopped, what did he mean! could it be that he would accompany you up if he had nothing to do?

fck off.

You didn't intend to let him up together in the first place, boy dream on!

"Tsk, are you cursing me in your heart?" you quickly get out of the car "Thank you Mr. Jeon for sending me back, be careful on the way."

You smile, kind of mocking way and turned around to leave, he couldn't help narrowed his eyes but ended up laughing softly.

"A cruel woman."

______

It seems that your daily basis was well taken care by your brother and the bestfriend, Jennie knew your emotions better and she don't let you stay dull for a moment, in this five years of friendship made you both understand each other's habits and skills very well.