27. Blissful woman!

You quickly went to his back, his suit was burned and his skin and flesh could be seen "Quickly take off your suit."

He also seemed to have thought of something and try to take off, you pulled out his suit and try to unbutton his shirt in hurry but he holds your hands, you looked up at him "What are you.."

"Not here."

"Are you crazy, you're at this time! forget it." you pulled him into the restroom and picked up the spray, turning on the water, you quickly take off his shirt and threw it on the ground then rushed at his back, when you saw the burnt flesh, you felt something stuck in your throat, it was very uncomfortable, you resisted this feelings and kept pouring cold water for him.

Cold sweat appeared on his forehead, as he support himself putting hands in front of wall, a huge pain was coming from his back, how could you describe the pain? it was almost to the bone but he didn't even sound out!

It was actually thrown on you? what if he didn't came into time? fortunately, he came..

Jennie was so frightened that she didn't react for a long and Dahyun and her friends are also glue on the spot, Jennie quickly rushed and patted the door "S-sarang, how is it? what do you need me to do.?"

"Hurry up and call an ambulance."

Jennie immediately make a call, Dahyun couldn't react, why it turned out like this? why this man blocked the disaster for this woman? It's him who injured by her, she couldn't believe it herself, she took a few steps back, her face was pale.

Jennie called ambulance and saw Dahyun and her friends are still there, she thought of something and called the police over "You vicious woman, you actually attacked acid? you're heartless woman, wait for your karma, I have already call the police."

"Call the police.." her mind was all over Jungkook's painful expression but her friends immediately shake her to make come back to her senses, what if they get arrested and ruined families reputation!!

"Dahyun, come on let's go, we can't go to police station." she stumbled as her friends pulled her away, Jennie wanted to grab her "Sarang, Kim Dahyun is running, should I get someone to chase her back.?"

You're stunned hearing noises, what's the need of chasing her at this time! the most important thing right now was to treat Jungkook's wound, where could she run off!

"Don't worry about her, come in and help me."

"Oh, okay." she wanted to push the door but it didn't open "Why can't I push it open? open the door."

You had been concentrating pouring water on his burnt area that you felt strange "I didn't lock the door."

how could she not open it! you walk over to take a look and found that it was Jungkook who had reached out his hand to hold the door "You.."

"Don't open it." his voice was filled with suppressed pain, you frowned "Why? I need an extra helper."

Even though the pain was unbearable, he didn't make a sound, his black eyes was focused on you "Do you think I will let other women see me like this?"

Your heart skipped a beat but you wanted to slap him to wake him up "What time is it? you are still thinking about this, is your life more important or your face more important?" you're really angry that your eyes turned red, seeing you like this, he endured the bone devouring pain on his back.

"You are important."

You fiercely glare at him, he's still in mood to talk about this cheesy things! you're extremely angry, this gaze was a wisp of surprise and coquettish-ness in his eyes, his pale lips hooked up "Fortunately, I came, if those things were to be splashed on you, the consequence would be unimaginable."