60. Home is with you!

The way this woman called Jungkook's name was intimate like she's so close to him, your expression slightly changed "No need."

And you hung up the call, you felt unbearable pain somewhere in the corner of your heart and looked at your side, seeing Rowoon sleeping so well you couldn't bring yourself to make any noise and put phone away then hug your son to sleep.

You had paid attention on Jungkook for many years that you thought he didn't have any woman beside him but he's a man after all, how could he stayed alone by himself just to wait for you! do you really believe that he will protect himself for you!

Oh, Kim Sarang... you're still that naive girl!

You smiled bitterly and eyes revealed self deprecating look.

_____

A beautiful mixed blood woman was sitting on the sofa with her leg crossed, when she heard other party hung up the call, she was confused and looked at the caller ID.

Ava!

She blinked her cute eyelashes and was thinking what she said wrong that other party react like that! her fingertip was on the phone screen "What are you doing?"

when she heard sudden cold voice, she was little afraid and turned to look at her other side, her fingertip slide the text on screen and it went on remove option, she didn't even have time to react when man snatch his phone, with that recently call text was removed accidentally.

He took the phone and looked at her coldly then check, the screen interface was his Insta. account, so he doubt and check his all circle then inbox, there's nothing wrong with it.

"Jungkook, I didn't do anything... there's lady who just ca-"

"Get out!" the sudden scold made her delicate face to bitter "Don't treat me like this Jungkook, grandpa Lee asked me to call you for dinner, after all I'm your fiancee.!"

His dark eyes flashed anger and sneered "It seems park family didn't want to corporate anymore!" he raised his eyebrow "Nominal as fiancee, keep dreaming!"

"Jungkook, don't be rude, it has nothing to do with my family, you know what grandpa Lee wants, it's because I like you, it has nothing to do with corporation between families."

"Park Roseanne, don't be in delusional." she raised her head and smiled "Don't take your anger out on me, grandpa Lee had already discussed about our engagemen-"

The vein on his forehead bulged and be directly picked up the blanket from bed and wrapped around her before picking her up.

"Ah.. what are you doing!"

And she was thrown out of room with bang, maids also heard it and saw the scene "Miss Roseanne!"

Jungkook slammed the door closed, maids came and support Rose "It hurts." she cried, her expression changed but she wasn't angry instead she rubbed the part that hit on the wall and pouted "What a man! who doesn't even know how to pity on woman!"

Maids also agreed "Yes, Miss Roseanne, after madam's death Young Master became heartless!"

_____

After solving the problem, he sat on the bed and open his phone, he didn't have recent conversations with you, the old one was long ago, he knew the reason why he is not contacting you, that's because residential uncle had told him....

Give her space, the best way to make her feel empty was ... not to appear Infront of her all day long, it will made her miss you.

It's quite reasonable, cause he had gone crazy for you, walking around you and thinking but what about that woman! he had not appear Infront of you, will you miss him!