70. Mare...!

You're nowhere to hide from this matter now "You knew?" he questioned again "In overseas, you're tasting me when you asked me those questions, right!"

you bit your lower lips unable to speak "Ha.." he sneered and laugh in self mockery "You didn't let me investigate you, so this is the reason! five years ... you hide it from me and you still want to keep hiding it?"

He suddenly grabbed your wrist "Ahh!" the force was too great that you groaned in pain "Is it fun? everyone knows and I'm the only one who is kept in the dark like fool."

"I-it's not like that." you try to break free from his grip "If I didn't look for you then you would never want to see me, you will hide it with my son for the rest of your lives and I would just be guilt over that night, accusing myself for it."

He became irrational and the fact that you were worried about that he would take your son away before you both get back together but after that you began to worry about his reaction... indeed it's disappointed.

You looked at the person wanting to explain it but his grip was strong on your wrist "It hurts,... let go of me first, I......"

"You also know pain?" he mocked himself "What do you think of me?" you frowned "I know you're feeling bad right now but i didn't mean to hide it from you, I will explain to you." he was silent and slowly loosened his grip.

You rubbed your aching wrist "I only have one question that I want to know, right now." you looked at him "Go ahead."

"Seokjin and Jeonghan both know about this?" your heart skipped a beat, not expecting that he would asked such a question then you mind drifted to something.

Was he trying to compete with Yoon Jeonghan?

You became little hesitate and said in a low voice "I don't want to lie to you."

"Jeonghan also know!" you nodded a little, probably cause Jeonghan saw Rowoon at supermarket and later he investigate it but you didn't told him privately.

"Oh? so you're willing to give up everything.!" he smiled but it doesn't reached on bottom of his eyes, instead it gave People a bone chilling feeling.

There's something wrong on his smile that you panicked and immediately grabbed his sleeve "It is definitely not what you think, he knew after seeing Rowoon, I didn't told him."

"No matter what reason it is, he still knows before I do, And you're with me all the time but you're not ready to  show him to me, right?"

"I.." you're unable to refute his words and his eyes narrowed fiercely, gaze became deep and aura also turned cold "Is that so?"

You lowered your eyes "It was but now it's different.."

"Enough." he suddenly interrupted, he wasn't looking angry or anything and his voice was calm that shock you, the more he act like this "You're disappointed! after seeing Rowoon you're disappointed in me! or you want to fight with me?"

he didn't say anything "You want to break off with me for that?" you asked again, he looked at you, your facial features were reflected deep in his eyes "I haven't thought about it yet."

Your heart sink and face became pale "What do you mean you haven't thought about it yet?"

That was to say that he will think about it? you grasped the sleeve tightly, the shirt you had ironed previously, now had a lot of creases "Jeon Jungkook, are you thinking to break up with me? why? just because he's your son, so you're not happy?"

The word 'Break-up' made his heart move and his clear eyes are filled with anxiety, it was as if a needle had pierced into his chest, he had never thought of breaking up, even at the moment he knew that you lied to him and hide things with him, he had never thought about this.