80. Serendipity..

The person who went to discuss the wedding decoration was clearly him with your brother and he said that he will mention about your pregnancy to your brother but he's here sitting quietly after returning at home.

"Didn't you dare to say it?"

This person is stubborn "I did." he looked up, he was willing to tell this news to your brother, he didn't want to admit but he cared, this could be seen and this is enough for you.

You took a initiative to sat on his lap wrapping your arms around his neck and buried your face into his embrace, Jungkook's entire body stiffened, it was as if he was being held by a woman for the first time in his life, he didn't dare to move when the cotton like soft body was encircle around him "What is my brother's reaction?"

"What do you think?" it's sure that Seokjin will not be happy to hear this news but there's no option for him to refuse too!

Jungkook kisses your cheek and down to neck, he's passionate about the movement he do and made you crave for his touches and how you stared at him and leaned on him, which man can withstand?

You revealed a shy expression and looked into his eyes lovishly "My b**b is paining."

Its feeling like tender, heavy, tingly or sore cause of harmones beginning to produce milk in your body for the up coming child, in the past you had many symptom in your first pregnancy but the struggle in life made you all endure, now you're totally sensitive with such a care that man was giving.

He gently caressed your back but don't know what to do to reduce your breast paining "Be obedient to mummy." he stroke your lower abdomen coaxing his baby to be good, as a man this have a huge visual impact on him because he didn't even know how to communicate with unborn child, its just two months and he's already try to calm down!

In the past, he didn't even know what kind of grievances you had suffered, you never complaint and seeing sucha scene his emotions that time which had been deliberately suppressing broke the seal and anger, jealousy rushed out, scattering in all directions, covering his senses and couldn't help but spat out vicious words.

His anger had risen to such a high level and his jealousy had burned him to the extreme, combined with the very first time he felt that jealousy had burned his rationality to nothing?

He admitted that he was so jealous that he was about to go crazy, Irresistible emotional made him agitated and he wanted to dragged you to hell with him, every time he looked at your baby bump malice in his eyes became more stronger and he wanted you to bear the pain he went through.

But now he got to know, when you talk to him with lavishly revealing kind of gentle look and leaned on him, this feeling was different, his past reason had been burned out.

"Hey!" Rowoon run with Bam together "Mummy look." he run to you, you immediately spread your hands "Be-carefull." Jungkook warned.

Rowoon hugged your neck and kiss your cheek, clinging on your arms with such a soft gesture "What about daddy?" you whisperes to your son, looking how intimate you both Jungkook didn't move until Rowoon crooked his small finger indicating Jungkook to come closer, with stunned face Jungkook lowered down "It's not enough."

Rowoon smiled seeing Jungkook squat down "More." the little guy's words seemed to have magic power as big man obey and Rowoon did a little jump and kiss his dad's cheek as well.

Was it illusion?

Jungkook pinch Rowoon's soft chubby cheek "I want to eat your cheeks." he nom his son's cheek "Impossible! no, my cheeks are not easily eaten, impossible! impossible!"