Chapter 6

A/N wow, it's been a while. After a long hiatus, I'm back! So sorry to keep you all waiting, enjoy lovelies!

Tyler was trying not to stare. It seemed as if Ivory might actually fall asleep. He did his best not to move him around to much. They approached the door, Tyler using his elbow to open it, and exited the building. Finding themselves in the alley next to the school Tyler took a left towards the parking lot.

By the time they reached the car Ivory was asleep. Tyler paused, unsure of what to do. He walked around the car and opened the passenger's door. Gently setting the sleeping omega down. As he did so Ivory's eyes fluttered open again.

He seemed surprised to find himself like this, removing his hands from Tyler's shirt to rub his eyes. "S-sorry" he muttered, his voice still sleepy. "Don't worry about it, it's okay" Tyler replied, straightening up and closing the door.

As he walked back to the drivers side he sighed. Hoping his parents wouldn't be home. He was sure Mrs. Dunwood would have something to say to him if he showed up with an injured omega in his arms 2 hours before school would be out. He crossed his fingers as he got in the car, starting the engine and pulling out of the parking lot.

~time skip~  (Ivory's POV)

We pulled up to a nice house. Two stories with a wide driveway and pretty garden. I was starting to regret my choice, what if dad finds out? The car stopped, Tyler got up and walked to my side, opening the door.

"Good news! My parents aren't home yet. It should be quiet so maybe you could take a nap if you're still tired?" Tired, yes I am so tired. At home I don't have a bed, just a blanket on the floor but Tyler is an alpha, he probably has a bed.

Dad had his friends over last night, I didn't get much sleep. Maybe now I will get to. Only if he allows me to, I know the rules. Sometimes if I go to sleep without permission dad gets mad. He does bad things when he's angry. Bad, dirty things.

He says what he does is fine. That it's an omega's job to pleasure the alphas. He says my body was made for that purpose. I guess he is right. Tyler will probably do the same, after all he's an alpha too.

I had been lost in thought, not realizing we had reached the door. I like having something to grab onto, so I held onto Tyler's shirt again. He opened the door and stepped inside. There was a hall and I saw a staircase, which we walked towards.

Tyler climbed the staircase, turning right at the top. I could feel myself getting tired again. I don't have permission, I have to wait for that. There is no way I'm going to risk it.

He carried me towards a door at the end of the hall. It reminds me of my dad's room. I turned my head, cuddling loser to Tyler as we approached. He paused before opening the door and we walked in, being careful not to hit my aching ankle on the door frame.

The room was fairly large, with a high ceiling. The curtains were drawn, the bedroom lit only dimly by a soft orange lamp. In the far corner is a big bed, a soft blue blanket and many pillows sit messily on top.

I was amazed. Is this what it's like to be an alpha? All around I saw many things I could only dream of. Even having a bedroom was a luxury beyond my wildest hopes.
Video games and books scattered the floor, making Tyler step over them on his way to the bed.

Oh no no no. I knew what this meant, bad, dirty things happened here.

Tyler's POV

As we walked to my door I felt Ivory cuddle closer. For some reason I felt accomplished. Proud of myself that he trusted me so much. He turned his head into my chest as I opened the door.

He seemed to like my room, gazing around at the various items on the floor. I stepped over books and games on the floor. Intending to let him sleep on my bed till dad gets home. However I noticed something strange.

The closer we got the more anxious he seemed. Eventually he was shaking in my arms. I have no idea what to do. What is he scared of? I sat down on the bed with him, which was apparently the wrong thing to do.

Ivory hid his face in my shirt again, shaking his head no. Why is he afraid? I wanted to see him better so I loosened my grip on him. The second I did he scrambled away from me. Cowering in the corner of the bed, hugging one of my pillows close.

"Wow wow wow, what's wrong Ivory?" He said nothing, but instead started to cry. Muttering through his tears, "n-no please I-I don't want i-it... please" All of this, the way he acted, how scared he was, it made me wonder what happened to him. I'm starting to connect the dots and I hope I'm completely wrong.

If I find out anyone touched him against his will... I swear I will tear them limb from limb. The way Ivory is shaking, cowering away from me... I'm going to find out who did this to him.