XXI

I stayed up all night making sure Ashtray was okay. I didn't realize I stayed up all night until a ray of sunlight peeked from the side of the curtain that was over the window. My eyes were heavy and my muscles ached with the need to rest.

Ash groaned and opened his eyes. He sits up and rubs his eyes. He turns and looks at me. He furrows his eyebrows as his eyes travel my face, studying it. I give him a weak smile, which he slightly frowns at. "Did you sleep?" He asks. I shake my head. "I couldn't sleep until I knew you would be ok." I say quietly. His face shows a quick second of guilt then instantly fills with concern. "You need sleep." He says and lays back down. He opens his arm and I scoot over towards him and lay on his chest. He strokes my hair as I drift off to a very much needed sleep.

I wake up later that day, around 4. Ashtray is counting money at his desk.  I pull the blankets off of me and get up and go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and stuff yk.

I walk back into the room and sit on the bed. I scroll on my phone for a while until I get bored and go downstairs with Fez. He has a bunch of pill bottles scattered around the bathroom floor. "Whatcha doing?" I ask him. "Just counting pills." He says. I sit next to him and watch him. All of a sudden there's sirens that are distant but coming closer. Feds. "OH SHIT!" Fez yells and starts to open pill bottles and dump them into the toilet. I start to panic and help him. There's fast footsteps pummeling down the stairs and Ash bursts through the doorway. The Sirens stop in the driveway and we hear a car door shut.

Fez gets up and walks out of the bathroom. Me and Ash are pouring drugs down the toilet. "POLICE DEPARTMENT OPEN UP!" A man yells at the door. We're close to dumping all of them. Loud bangs start coming from the door. We finish the last bottle and flush the toilet just as we hear the door fling open. We stand up and put our hands up as a man walks in the door with a rifle and searches the room and pats us down. They don't find anything. "Clear!" They yell from different rooms. One of them walk up to Fez. "I'm so sorry for the disturbance." He says. "It's aight." He says. The feds leave. As soon as they peel out of the driveway I slide down the wall and sit on the floor. "Fuck bro ." Ash groans and walks out of the bathroom. "Who the fuck tipped them?" Fez asks. "I don't know bro. But all our shit is down the toilet now." Ash says. "I would rather have no product then be locked up for life!" Fez says. Ash groans and walks upstairs.

I watch him walk upstairs. "Give him a minute." Fez says. I nod and sit on the couch with a sigh

YOU GUYS I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE IN SO LONG.

Ya girl is back tho. I'm happy. sorry for not writing in like forever. But please comment and vote if you're enjoying the story :) and also sorry for the short chapter. Love all of you. Xoxo