III

It had been two weeks since Elora met everyone. She started going to the gas station every day with them. Elora and Fez became even closer and shared a very tight bond. They were like siblings. Ash even warmed up to her a little. But, he started to catch feelings... feelings he's never felt. He felt protective over her, he would do anything just to make sure she's safe. He got a weird feeling in his stomach when she was around. But he didn't know what to do with these feelings, so he shoves them away as they continued to grow and spread like a wildfire.

I hopped up onto the cashier counter and started talking to Fez. I started to catch feelings for Ashtray. And I've never felt like this about someone before. Sure, he can be a dick, but I understand him and what he's gone through.

A man walks through the door and grabs some chips and a soda and sets it on the counter. Hes in a dirty white shirt, stained blue jeans and cowboy boots.. He looks up at you and smiles. "How ya'll doin?" He asks in a thick country accent. "We're doing great man." Fez says and smiles back. He walks out and you and Fez burst out laughing.

Ash walks out from the freezer. "The fuck is so funny?" He asks annoyed. "Your fucking face." I say back. "Haha very funny." He says in an annoyed tone and rolls his eyes and walks back to the freezer.

"He likes you... you know that right?" Fez says. "Ash?" You say and laugh. "Yeah, he doesn't know how to deal with feelings bro. He honestly likes you tho." He says. I hop off the counter and walk into the back. Ash is sitting behind the table, drugs on the table and a tattoo kit laying on the table. "Whatchu want?" He asks coldly. I just look into his eyes trying to read him.

"Helloooo?" He says snapping me back from deep thought. "Oh uh..." I say and scan the room, my eyes land on the tattoo kit on the table. "Can you give me a tattoo?" You ask and flash him a smirk. He just shakes his head and laughs. "Pleaseee." You say. "Fine." He says and gives in. You smile and sit across from him. "Watchu want?" He asks. "It's gonna say 'fuck off' and it's gonna be right here." You say and lift up your shirt and point to right under your bra. You look at him and he's just staring at your body, his jaw dropped. You snap in front of his face and he snaps out of it. You chuckle and his face goes red. "Uh... lay down on the table." He says.

You lay down on the table and lift up your shirt and starts to do the tattoo. You take a sharp inhale and hiss when the needle touches your skin but you quickly get used to it.

After a few minutes, he finishes the tattoo. "Aight I'm done." He says. He grabs your arm and helps you off of the table. You hop off and your up against his chest. You look up at him. He's smirking and you start smirking too. "You good ma?" He asks. You feel your face warm up and you stare at the floor. He chuckles and let's you go, you walk out of the back and hop on the counter again.

"Yo lil ma... what's good?" He asks. "Not much." I say and watch the door as we sit in a comfortable silence.

This was the first time Ash had expressed some type of romantic love for anyone. Elora sat there and thought about what happened while Ash sat in the back trying to comprehend what all these feelings were. But, little did they know, they were about to be in deeeeppp shit.