XI

We pull up to the house and get out of the car. I walk to the door and follow Fez into the house. "His friends are still here, they're in his room." Fez says. I don't say anything back and start walking up up his room. I slowly walk up to the door and open it. He's sitting in his chair with his head in his hands, his friends are sitting on the floor. They're heads whip around when they hear the door open. Ash quickly gets up and takes me out to the hallway and shuts the door behind him. He grabs my shoulders. "What the fuck is your problem?!" He whisper yells.His eyes are cold and harsh. "I don't know. We're just chilling though right?" I spit back and his face drops. I start to tear up. "fuck... I'm so sorry. I don't know why I said that, I'm so fucking stupid." He says and groans. "can you please forgive me?" He asks. "I forgive you. But I'm still fucking pissed." I say. He looks me up and down. "Where the hell were you? you scared the shit out of me." He says. "I went to a friend's house." I say. He looks into my eyes and furrows his eyebrows. "Are you high?" He asks me. "Maybe." I say. He rolls his eyes. His door opens and his friends walk out of the door. "Yo we're gonna bounce." They say and walk downstairs. Ash let's go of my shoulders and wrap his arms around me and brings me into a tight hug.

After a few minutes we pull apart and go into his room. I lay down on the bed and pull my phone out. He comes and lays next to me. "Hell no. You're sleeping on the floor tonight sweetheart." I say. He rolls his eyes and gives me a glare. "Do you think I'm fucking joking?" I say coldly. He grabs a blanket and lays on the floor.

I pull the blankets over myself and try to fall asleep. I keep tossing and turning but I just can't fall asleep. "Ash?" I say quietly. He hums in response. "Get your ass up here." I say. He chuckles and climbs into the bed and pulls me onto his chest. He puts his hand under my shirt and lightly draws patterns on my back. I slowly drift off to sleep.