XIII

I wake up the next day with Ash wrapped around my waist. I roll over and grab his face and start planting kisses all over his face. He groans and opens his eyes. "Five more minutes?" He asks. "Nope, we gotta get up." I say. He groans and sits up. I get up out of the bed and grab some clothes and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

I wait for the water to heat up and then get in the shower. I wash my hair and body and then do the rest of my routine and get out. I dry off and go to put on my clothes. I forgot a shirt. I'm in a normal bra and sweatpants. I walk out of the bathroom and walk across the hallway and open Ash's door. He's playing games on his computer. He looks at me and then looks me up and down and then smirks. I walk to the closet and pull out one of his shirts. I put it on and walk out of the closet.

I walk over to his gaming chair and sit on his lap, facing him. He puts his controller down and grabs my hips and smirks at me. I smirk and lean in. We kiss and my hands wrap around his neck while his hands tangle in my wet hair. We start making out and I can feel him smirking on my lips. His hands go under my shirt and he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. His hands travel my bare back. My hips start moving a little and I don't notice until he groans and throws his head back. I pull back and smile at him and then get off of him.

"Ma come backkkk." He whines. I turn and smile at him while I lay on his bed and pull out my phone. He sighs and starts playing his game again.

An hour passes and he's still playing his game. "Ash I'm bored." I say and sigh while throwing my phone down on the bed. He doesn't answer. "Ash?" I ask. He's ignoring me. "Ash answer me." I say. Still no answer. He gets up and grabs his phone and walks downstairs and sits on the couch and starts scrolling on his phone. I sit on the couch next to him and just look at him. "Ash?" I ask quietly. He's still ignoring me.

I slowly reach my hand over and place it on his thigh. I start slowly moving my hand up. I get really close to his (yk) and his breath hitches. He grabs my hand and looks at me. "What do you want?" He asks. "For you to stop ignoring me." I say and take my hand away. He rolls his eyes and looks back at his phone. I sigh and get up, I walk to the kitchen and start making a sandwich.

I hear Ash walk into the kitchen. I feel cold hands wrap around my waist. "I'm sorry Ma." He says. I don't say anything back. His hands slowly go up my shirt and travel up my back. His hands touch my bra clip and I gasp and spin around. He grabs my hips and laughs. "Two can play at that game sweetheart." He says and smirks. I roll my eyes. I finish my sandwich and eat half of it. "Do you want the other half of this? My stomach hurts." I say. "Sure. Do you need anything?" He asks. I shake my head.

He takes the sandwich and eats the rest. My stomach starts to hurt like hell so I go upstairs and lay in his bed and scroll through my phone.

I lay in bed the rest of the day. Around 7 p.m. Ash comes and lays with me in bed while I lay on his chest as he draws shapes on my back.

I fall asleep.

I wake up to my stomach hurting like a bitch. I check my phone and see that it's 1 a.m.

I feel something coming up my throat, I jump out of bed and start running to the bathroom. "What the fuck?" I hear Ash say while I run out of his room. I run and collapse by the toilet and start throwing up. I hear fast footsteps  as Ash runs in the bathroom and kneels next to me and grabs my hair and pulls it out of my face and rubs my back while comforting me. "It's ok." He says. He grabs a hair tie from on top of the sink counter and ties my hair back. I finish puking and lean back against the wall. A few tears run down my face. Ash grabs me by my waist and lifts me up so I'm standing. He grabs a washcloth and wipes my mouth. I brush my teeth to get the God awful taste out of my mouth and walk downstairs. He gives me a piggy back ride downstairs and sets me on the counter. He stands in between my legs. He reaches up and puts his hand on my forehead. "Ma you got a fever." He says. He walks over to a cabinet and looks for medicine. He gives me some and then picks me up and carries me to his room. He lays down on the bed and pulls me onto his chest. He strokes my hair and leans down to kiss my forehead but I pull back. "No I don't want you to get sick." I say.

"I don't care if I get sick. I have to make sure you feel better." He says and smiles at me. "Ok." I mumble. He kisses my forehead and I slowly drift back off to sleep.