I

Elora was always the "bad person." Her father didn't agree with her use of drugs or her attitude towards him, she was a disappointment to him. A mistake. She didn't care though, she had always been the ignorant, stubborn, careless little daredevil ever since she was born. Her mother had died during labor and her father seemed to think it was her fault. He would tell her she was worthless and a mistake all the time. It came to a point where he couldn't handle her anymore.

"IM TIRED OF YOU! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" He screams. "GLADLY!" I scream back. I run out of the house and into the darkness of night. It's not a good idea to be around this town at this time of night.

It's dangerous, and stupid. But I keep walking farther away from my so called  'home.' I walk for what feels like forever until I turn a corner and see 3 men in an alleyway leaning against the brick walls smoking cigarettes and laughing.

Their heads snap towards me at the sound of my footsteps. They start slowly walking towards me while I slowly walk backwards. I bump into something hard and slowly turn around to see a big man in all black looking down at me. "Where do you think you're going?" He says in a deep, growly voice.

"I should be getting home now." You say and try to go around him but he grabs your arm and drags you in front of him again. "Not so fast pretty girl." He says and smirks. He drags you over to a wall and pins you against it and pulls a knife out and holds it up to your neck. "Take off your clothes." He says sternly. You chuckle and look at him in amusement. "No." You say back.

He digs the knife a little deeper in your neck causing a little bead of blood to drip down your neck. "Strip. Now." He says raising his voice a little. "I said... No." You say back. He puts the knife away and pulls out a gun. "STRIP!" He yells. "NO!" You yell back. He backs away and shoots the gun. A sharp pain shoots through your lower stomach. You look down and see blood seeping through your white tanktop and grey zip-up hoodie. You put your hand on your wound and apply pressure.

You hear faint cop sirens in the distance. "Hey let's go!" One of the other boys yell. They run off and leave you standing there clutching your stomach.

A car passes by and a cop car follows in pursuit. It's a car chase. You start to walk when you hear familiar voices behind you. "GET HER!" A man yells. You look back. It's the same men coming back for you. I groan and start running away, the adrenaline pumping through my veins keeps me going. I run down an alleyway and there's a wire fence blocking the end. fuck it. I run and climb the fence. I wince in pain and keep climbing. I jump over and clutch my stomach and keep running.

I get out of the alleyway and start to run across a road without looking. Which was stupid, but I was probably about to die. A car jolts to a stop right in front of me. I'm standing in the headlights and I see a boy around my age in the passenger seat. He has a buzzcut and an eyebrow slit. That's hot. And there's a ginger in the driver seat. I'm losing a lot of blood. I stumble and almost lose my balance. "Yo you good?!" The ginger guy yells. You ignore him and look down at your stomach and remove your hand and see blood drenching your clothes.

You hear the fence rattling and see the men climbing to fence. "YO GET IN!" The ginger yells. You run to the side of the car and open the door and get in. You shut the door and lay across the seats. The car starts moving. "Fez shes bleeding all over the seats!" The boy says annoyed. You groan and clutch your stomach. "Fez what the hell?" The boy says. "Ash." Fez says in a warning tone. Ash rolls his eyes and looks out the window.

My eyes start to feel heavy. I'm trying to fight the urge to pass out, but it's too strong. I shut my eyes and see darkness.