XV

Ashtray had a huge soft spot for Elora. If one of them went down, so did the other. They had a deep connection to eachother that I don't really know how to explain.

I woke up the next day in Ash's bed with his head on my chest. I hear the door open and look up to see Fez standing in the doorway. "Yo you coming to the shop?" He says quietly. "Yeah just gimme 5." I say and he nods and walks out. I gently shake Ash until she groans and moves a little. "Bro we gotta get up cmon." I say. His head instantly whips up. "Bro?" He asks as eyebrows knit together. "You're so sensitive." I say and laugh. He gives me a glare and gets up. He grabs clothes out of his closet and walks out of his room.

I walk over to his closet and grab some shorts and a T-shirt. I finish changing and walk out of the room and downstairs. Fez is eating an apple on the couch while he's twirling the car keys around his finger. He looks looks when he hears me coming and stands up. "Aight let's go." He says. "Where's Ash?" I ask while walking out the door. "He's in the car." He says. He's upset but I know he'll get over it as soon as we get to the shop. I get in the back of the car and. Fez pulls out of the driveway. Ash plays some rap music on the radio, filling the silence between everyone.

A fee minutes later, we pull in to the shop and Fez sits in the chair outside and smokes a blunt while me and Ash go to the back. "Ash are you mad?" I ask while he pulls open the door to the freezer. "No." He says bluntly and walks inside and sits down. "Ash im sorry." I say and look down at my feet while drawing tiny shapes with my toes. "It's ok Ma." He says. I look up and he gives me a smirk. I give him a smile and sit down on the chair next to him.

We just sit in the back for a while and listen to bad rap music through the Bluetooth speaker while cartoons play on the T.V. Ash has the LED lights set to a bluish purple color.

I should have brought a hoodie. The cold air coming from the back of the Freezer gives me goosebumps over my whole body and makes my jaw shake.

Ash apparently notices because he unzips his jacket and drapes it over my shoulders. I turn and give him a smile and then put my arms in the jacket. It's baggy on me, making it even better. It smells like weed and strong, expensive cologne... it smells like Ashtray, and it instantly comforts me and makes me feels safe.

I let out a relaxed sigh and feel warmth spread across my body.

A/N

Bro I need ideas soooo bad.
Please vote and comment or wtv.

oh and shit is about to go down in the next chapter.

Another A/N

BRUUHHH... DID YALL SEE THE STUFF OF JAVON AND COCO?!