Thirty-Four

~Third Person's POV~

Everyone is waiting for the Volturi to arrive, Felix and Charlotte are to the side with their daughter who is in front of them holding onto her parents. Felix has his arm around his mates waist, his hand over her belly where they just found out they were expecting again. Alister was near them ready to grab Lera and leave.

Charlotte is really nervous, since not only is hers and her mate and daughters but also now her and Felix's unborn child. She is currently wearing a black top with high waist blue jeans and black ankle boots with a dark brown leather jacket.

"The red coats are coming" they hear Garrett nervously say "the red coats are coming" when they see the Volturi come out, Lera wants to hide but Felix and Charlotte won't let her since they aren't risking anything

"The red coats are coming" they hear Garrett nervously say "the red coats are coming" when they see the Volturi come out, Lera wants to hide but Felix and Charlotte won't let her since they aren't risking anything. Many of the Volturi are shocked to see Felix alive since they were told that he along with his mate had died.

When everyone is there, the Volturi soon take off their cloaks. Carlisle walks forward when the wolves arrive to stand near them, Paul is by Charlotte and her family "Aro, let us discuss things as we use to. In a civilized manner"

"Fair words Carlisle" Aro speaks "but given a little out of place against the battalion you've assembled against us" looking over at Felix "and I assume you did something to keep our executioner and his mate from returning?"

"It was never my intent" he then looks at Charlotte and Felix "Felix and his mate left our coven, so them not coming back to yours is all their own"

"Felix?" Aro asks

"I am not returning" Felix makes it clear "neither is my mate" Aro clenches his jaw before looking back to Carlisle.

"No laws have been broken here" Carlisle speaks

"Do not take us for fools!" Lera screeches hiding herself between her parents when she hears Caius "we see not only one but two children!"

"They are not immortals" Carlisle stresses "these witnesses can attest to that or see for yourself, the flush of human blood in their cheeks"

"Artiface!" Caius denies

"I" Aro holds his hand up "will collect ever facet of the truth, but someone more central" holding his hand out "Edward, since your child seems to cling to your newborn mate" looking at Felix "and Felix, what have you been up to since leaving months ago?"

Felix snarls before looking to his mate then to his daughter, crouching down "il mio ilbrido? Daddy has to go for a moment but I'll be right back" Lera looks at him with tears that break his heart "stay by mommy, alright?"

"Do you have to?" She asks

"I do" kissing the top of her head "daddy will be right back" he stands and Charlotte bends down and holds her daughter as they watch Felix walk towards the Volturi, Edward was waiting for him so they can both go together. Felix's friends see Lera with tears as she watches her dad go to them, many emotions go through each of them wondering why he hid this from them.

When Felix and Edward and before Aro, Edward's hand is taken first. Aro sees everything that has happened then he takes Felix's and sees everything but Paradise Island. "I'd like to meet them" Aro looks at the girls

"Baby" Charlotte tells her "stay by my side, okay?" Lera nods her head as they walk, Paul right behind them. Bella soon brings her daughter with Jacob towards them but looks at Emmett wanting more backup, soon he comes forward.

When they are before them, Aro looks between both girls before laughing loudly that doesn't frighten Renesmee but it does frighten Lera that she runs behind her mother and hides. Felix goes over to hide his daughter, everyone sees how dangerously dark his eyes are. His friends knowing that when Felix is this mad it's best not to go near him.