Twenty-Eight

"Felix?" I find him on the couch video chatting Demetri, apparently three months prior Demetri changed his mate who is taking being a vampire hard. He looks up at me and smiles, I sit next to him and see Demetri "Hi Demetri"

"Charlotte" he greets "how's my future niece or nephew" Felix puts a hand over my baby bump which is about the size of being nine months pregnant. The baby kicks when he or she feels Felix's hand.

"They are taking too long" I say "to get here, the baby is kicking my bladder like she or he is playing soccer" looking at him "has Lexi gotten any better or"

"She's with Heidi" sighing "but that's not why I'm calling"

"Why?" I ask "what's wrong?"

"Your mother won't stop calling" he says "she is close to storming here and revealing you are alive if you do not come, apparently Alice knows you are still alive"

"I don't care" Felix tells me "if she is your mother, I will kill her"

"Call my mother" I tell Demetri "and tell her I will see her in a week or two" he nods his head and I end the call.

"I was still talking to him" Felix growls

"You big baby" I mock before letting out an oof, Felix gets on guard "I'm alright it's just" I grab his arm when the baby kicks harder "okay baby, I get it you are like daddy wanting to-oh god" I bend over holding my gut.

"Charlotte" Felix picks me up into his arms "don't worry" he runs to my out bed and sets me down "I'll get Astra" I nod my head, I grip the sheets and cry out in pain. It takes about a minute before Felix is back with Astra who comes to my side.

"How long has the pain been like this?" She asks

"A few minutes" I cry out again, just then I feel something wet "oh god, did I pee myself?"

Astra looks down and smiles looking at us "Charlotte, your in labor"

"What?" I gasp out, Astra comes between my legs again and goes to open them when Felix stops her.

"I need to see how far she's progressed" Astra informs Felix

"Felix" I hold my hand out "hold my hand" he comes to my side and I squeeze his hand as Astra checks.

"Charlotte" Astra firmly looks at me "you need to push, the baby isn't waiting. It's coming out now!" I scream gripping Felix's hand as I push out our baby, as I do this I hear cracks. Soon we hear the cries of our sweet baby, I laugh as I no longer feel any pain "it's a girl"

"A girl?" I ask as Felix goes over and our baby is handed to him, Felix comes back over and we look down at our baby who has red hair like me and green eyes "she has your eyes"

"She does" Felix confirms "hi there" he then looks at me "we need a name" oh yeah, we didn't really think of a name for her.

"How about Leralynn" looking at him "Lera for short"

"I like it" he looks at our daughter who looks at us both quit "hi there Lera"

"Since I chose her first name" I say "what do you want her middle name to be?"

"How about Anna?" He suggests

"I like it" nodding my head "hi there Leralynn Anna Bell" she takes my hand in her small one tightly, it seem someone is going to be strong like their daddy. We changed our last names to Felix's original last name which was Bell.