Fifteen

"Horror movie marathon?" I ask the girls, because of Jacob he helped confirm what I told the pack before when they asked about Victoria. My mom knows about it and she says she's on her way home. So I told the elders and the pack, they agreed because she's my mother and knows she was coming but not this early. Now the pack is out making sure Bella is safe because she's pregnant, that'd the only reason. Jacob however got into the bitches head that we care about here when we don't.

So now me and the girls decided to do a movie marathon; it's me, Angela, Kim and Emily. We haven't gotten a movie genre picked out yet "horror movie?" Kim asks "sure"

"I've got some movies" she brings out her movies which are the entire Saw series, we look at her "my nephew and cousin loves horror movies so" she brings out more movies"

"Alright" I look around "Angela? Kim? Want to pick the first one since I suggested the genre and Emily provided the movies?"

"Sure" they look around before picking out When a Stranger Calls, both the 1979 and 2006 version. As we are watching the beginning of the 2006 version we scream hear the front door slam open, seeing it's the guys we calm down but they look around for the danger. When they don't see any danger they look at us then the movie pile.

"What's going on?" Sam asks

"Horror movie marathon" we say at the same time before laughing at how we said it in unison.

"Come" I wave my hand "join us" the guys come over, since I was on the couch with Angela-Paul and Embry join us. Paul sets me in his lap and Embry wraps an arm around Angela's shoulder. Kim is in am arm chair with Jared and Sam is in the recliner with Emily. Emily plays the movie and we watch.

As the movie ends the door slams open, Paul tightens his grip on me when we see Jacob standing there in fury. His gaze is on mine "you" he snarls

"Stay back" Sam orders getting up, he and Jared put themselves between me and Jacob. Paul and Embry stand too "what's going on?"

"Bella left" I am so confused

"How is that Charlotte's fault?" Jared asks "so the leech lover left"

"She left because her uncle is getting himself killed!" He screams at me

"What? My Uncle Jasper!" Panic runs through my mind.

"What?" He asks "no, that leech she loves"

"My Uncle Edward?" I ask, he nods his head "whatever"

"Whatever!" He screams "Bella is going to the vampire government!"

"And she'll be killed after she has that baby" I say "vampires may be one thing but only true sadistic vampires kill pregnant women and children"

"So I should be fine knowing Bella's baby will survive but she won't?" Destroying a chair "do something!"

"What am I supposed to do?" I ask "the vampire world has three well four important laws. The first and most important is not to let humans know and if they know either kill or turn them" crossing my arms "unlike Bella my mom is going to turn me, so unless if Bella meets her mate" doubting that will happen "she's going to die"

"She can't!" He screams "I love her!"

"They won't care"

"Then go and make them see reason!" He yells "make them"

"Oh my god!" Scoffing "how many times do I have to say this, Bella Swan is going to die because she doesn't belong in this world" his face turns red "the only reason Bella found out was because my uncle couldn't read her mind and was convinced that she was his mate. Bella Swan is a blood singer, her blood is so savoring to smell that any vampire would want to kill her"

"Then she should be terrified!" He yells

"She isn't because the only thing she fears is growing old!" I snap "like everyone here is saying Bella Swan doesn't love you"

"Then why are you"

"Enough!" We hear my moms voice, moving I see her.

"Mom!" I run to her and she hugs me "your back!"

"I am baby" kissing my head, I see mom glare at Jacob "now listen here dog, my daughter is correct" walking to him "Bella Swan only wants immortality and nothing else"

"Your on our land" he seethes before smirking "the treaty is now"

"It's not void!" Sam yells "Rosalie Cullen has been given permission to come onto La Push because her daughter is here! I am sick of hearing Bella this and Bella that from you" using his alpha voice "Jacob Black you are not allowed to go near Bella Swan without one of us present, if you do I shall have the Elders interfere and strip you of your potential alpha status since it is clear if you are ever an alpha you will do more harm then good"

"Sam!" Jacob complains "you can't"

"I can and I did" firmly stating, Jacob then storms out slamming the door but not before glaring at us "I need to know" looking at mom "are the rest of the Cullens returning?"

"Yes" nodding her head "I told them about Victoria, we are going to take care of her like my coven should have done months ago"

"Why didn't you?" Jared asks

"Because of Edward" she sneers her name "I know this is a lot" looking at Sam "but it isn't safe for Lotte to live with us if Edward comes back"

"She is more than welcome here" Emily comes over.

"But first" looking at me "the others have missed you"