Five

~Time Skip a Few Months~

It's been a few months since Bella came or forced herself into our lives thanks to Uncle Edward. Because of my wolf attack and the medication I was asleep as the nomad vampires that were in the area attacked Bella. But because Edward demanded everyone help keep her safe, mom called the La Push shifters and they agreed to help keep me safe.

It was actually a very eventful time as I was in La Push, I got to do things that my family didn't do with me since we couldn't do them. Or I couldn't. Like go out partying.

Flashback

"Wait!" Jared holds his hand up "you've never been to a party before? Like with keg stands or a bonfire?" Right now I'm in the pack house with Sam, Paul and Jared.

"Sorry" shaking my head "my Aunt Alice only threw very sophisticated parties or go to school dances"

"Your mom grabbed a bunch of your clothes and stuffed them in your bag" Paul says "there's a bonfire down in La Push, your coming with us"

"Really?" Looking around

"Yeah" Jared nods his head "you need fun before being turned into a...vampire" I'm sure he wanted to say leech but didn't.

"Found something" Paul brings out some summer clothes "don't worry, Jared and I are like over 100 degrees each"

"Alright" I get up and take the clothes going into the bathroom when I look in the mirror I see I'm wearing a purple top with black shorts and boots. My wolf scars are showing but I don't care.

Coming out of the bathroom, I hear someone whistle

Coming out of the bathroom, I hear someone whistle. "Come on" Jared wraps an arm around my shoulder and leads me out of the house.

"Sam?" I look at the alpha "are you coming with?"

"No" shaking his head "I'll make sure the nomads aren't around"

"Aka" Paul tells me "he's going to be patrolling in his wolf form" I nod my head and it takes us twenty minutes to get to the bonfire.

"Come on" Jared takes my hand and he introduces me to some of his friends. Paul gives me a red cup filled with beer, when I sip it I make a face.

"You'll get use to it" one of his friends says

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I look behind me to see Jake or whatever is name is behind me with two of his friends.

"She's here with us Jacob" Paul comes to my side "just because your slut isn't wetting your dick enough doesn't mean you can act like an asshole right now"

"Shut the fuck up Paul!" Jacob screams at him, the music dies down and everyone looks at us "Bella isn't like that, she's"

"Sweet and innocent?" I ask "that's rich!"

"Jacob" one of his friends grabs his arm "this isn't the time and Charlotte did nothing wrong"

"No!" He screams "Charlie told me dad how Bella left because she was feeling trapped and she never felt this way until after she went out with this freaks brother!"

"Enough! Jacob your drunk" Jared grabs his arm "Charlotte did nothing wrong, plus this doesn't sound like something out of the blue"

"Yeah" Paul adds "didn't Bella Swan years ago throw a tantrum about not wanting to be here because it was damp and rainy?"

"She was a kid" Jacob screams "she's changed"

"Sure sounds like" Paul sarcastically agrees "since we're lying to ourselves, why don't you tell everyone how Chief Swan isn't an asshole who's basically not the reason why your mom is dead and dad is in a wheelchair?" Jacob goes to punch Paul but his friends hold him back.

"That's low Paul" one of Jacob's friends says

"Why" I suggest "don't we go?"

"I think that would be best" someone says, Jared helps me back to the truck.

Flashback ends

Ever since that night Jared, Paul and Sam have deemed themselves as older protective brothers who also help me have fun. Ways that my family don't let me, since Alice can't see the future when I'm La Push it's so relieving being able to not worry about your decisions. So the entire summer, I've spent it hanging out with the guys.

Right now I'm heading downstairs since Paul is taking me to go cliff diving. I'm currently wearing a stripped top with black jeans and slip on converse. "Where are you going?" Mom asks as I come down the stairs.

"Paul and the guys are taking me to the beach" I answer

"Why?" I hear the Nasty Little Whore ask "why would anyone want to hang out with her?"

"Your going cliff diving?" Uncle Edward asks

"No" mom states, just then dad comes in "did you know our daughter is going cliff diving?"

"Yes" nodding his head "it's just the lower cliffs and I trust those boys"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Dad silently gestures for me to leave and I do.

"She's leavings" Uncle Edward states just as I leave the door, I run over to Paul who's in his truck.

"Drive!" I get into his car, he soon leaves just as mom runs out of he house.

"Do I want to know?" He asks

"Let's just say I'll be grounded after today" laughing "so will I finally meet Kim?" I've met Sam's imprint Emily, she's a nice person. Like me she has wolf scars. But I think the whole thing is wrong, I mean Sam was engaged to Emily's cousin but then ended it and after a week got together with Emily. Jared explained imprinting to me and the whole thing is fucked up.

"Yeah" nodding his head "she curious about meeting you, so how is finally being a senior?"

"Okayish" thinking "it's just my family is acting weird"

"Weird? Weirder than how they normally are?" He asks

"Yeah" nodding my head "I don't know what it is"

"What about Bella? Could it be her?" He asks "aren't they or Edward changing her?"

"No" shaking my head "unlike with me, Bella will remain human-which brings my next topic"

"Which is?" Parking his truck, we get out then.

"Do you have any single friends who wouldn't care about fucking a virgin and never calling back again?" I ask