Prologue

Rosalie was walking back home to the manor in Ireland when she hears something, stopping she goes in that direction to find a baby in a basket wrapped in a pink blanket. Gently picking her up, Rosalie rocks her in her arms. "Shh" she hums a tune her mother would sing her when she was a baby. As the child calms down, Rosalie looks at the baby with longing. Something she could never have.

As she stared for some time she realized she's in the woods, looking up and around she doesn't see anyone around "did someone abandon you?" She demands, she would make fists but she remembers she has a human baby in her arms "oh" stroking the baby's face "I'm keeping you since no one wants you"

Holding the baby close to her she gets to the manor, walking inside she's met by Edward who demands "why do you have a baby?" He heard her thoughts and came to check it out.

"I have a baby because I'm keeping her" walking into the house "where is everyone?"

"Out hunting" Edward interrogates her "you can't keep her" Rosalie growls at him "Jasper will kill"

"Who" Jasper comes in then asking in his southern accent "will I kill?"

"This baby" Edward jabs his finger in Rosalie's direction.

"A baby?" Esme asks, running over to Rosalie they fond over the baby "she's beautiful, who does she belong to"

"Me" Rosalie smiles, everyone frowns at her "she was left in the woods to die, she's mine"

"I have baby formula" Alice had a vision of Rosalie finding the baby and took it upon herself to get baby supplies "I also have some clothes and other things for the baby"

"Carlisle" Edward whines "they can't be serious"

"Carlisle" Rosalie looks at him "tell your first born venom son that if he keeps up his attitude I will kill him"

"She is a cute baby" Jasper poked her face "small"

"I'm keeping her" Rosalie stares "and that's final" Edward runs out of the manor then in fury.

~Two Years Later~

"What is this?" Alice points to a teddy bear. For a two year old, Charlotte is a very smart little girl.

"My teddy bear" she points, just then Alice is pulled into a vision.

Alice's Vision

Teenager Charlotte has red hair, beautiful blue eyes, pale skin and a tall body with curves. She looks at Felix staring at him with tears in her eyes, Felix is down on one knee with a ring in his hand.

"Charlotte Cordelia Cullen" he asks "I've waited for you for centuries and now that your here I will never let you go" tears run down her face "I love you and you change my life every single day making it so fucking interesting" Charlotte laughs "so will you do me the honor of letting everyone know your my wife and don't belong to anyone but me?"

"Yes my big teddy bear" she jumps into his arms kissing him.

"What?" Edward exclaims seeing the vision "him!"

"What?" Rosalie asks worried, going over to pick Charlotte up.

"Alice just had a vision of Charlotte" Edward glares, knowing that adopting Charlotte was a terrible idea. But did anyone listen? No he thinks.