Thirteen

~Charlotte's POV<

"Hi Angie" I walk downstairs to see Angela, going over we kiss and I hear a growl pulling back "it's good to see you" we then see Sam pulls Embry outside, why?

"Same" she tells me "did you hear the news about Bella?"

"No" sitting down next to her "what?"

"Bella's pregnant" someone coughs up their drink "it's her stepdads too"

"Did she tell you?" I ask, she nods her head "is it true she basically alienated everyone around her?" I've been hearing stuff about Bella, then I asked about Renee and Renee was the same. Renee was an outsider who refused to interact with anyone in Forks, that she only stayed for Chief Swan's money. That Chief Swan had or had another daughter out there who the money goes to since his father didn't believe Bella was actually his.

"Yeah" she then whispers in my ear "she slept with Mike, Eric and Tyler at the same time a few weeks ago" my eyes widen "Lauren, Jessica and I haven't spoken to her since" pulling back "so how's La Push High?"

"It's okay" I say "better than Forks" to be honest, most of the people at La Push High are nicer than those at Forks High.

"Are you having your eggs frozen?" She asks "small town" reminding me

"Yeah" nodding my head "and I'm not sick, I just want to freeze my eggs in case of anything unexpected since I've learned in the past two years that life can just be surprising"

"True" nodding her head "so who was that guy that left?"

"Sam?" Pail asks, she shakes her head no "oh Embry, why?"

"He's really cute" she says just as the two come in.

"Hi Embry" waving my hand

"Hey Charlotte" he is acting wary around me "nice makeup"

"What?" I ask

"Just that" he nervously speaks "it's been a long time and you look nice right now"

"So every other time I don't look nice?" Getting upset

"No" the guys sigh harshly "I mean yes" he thinks this over "I mean you do look nice it's just I've never said it to you before"

"Alright" nodding my head

"Okay" Kim comes in "Sperm donors!" Jared coughs up his drink "for Charlotte"

"Do you want to help me pick out my future baby daddy?" I ask Angela

"Sure" we take the files

"Have any specifics?" Emily asks

"We'll" Sam grabs the guys "let you girls" waving to that leaves, well not Paul "Paul!"

"I'm curious" he stares coming back over he takes a file, we look at him "your going to need a guys help, make sure the kid of it's a boy won't be soft"

"Fine" waving my hand "okay so specifics" I think "I've always pictured the dad being tall with dark hair and I'm not sure what kind of eyes, no heart diseases or anything close to that"

"Okay" Angela puts a file down "this one has a family history of dementia" for the next few hours we've looked through about twenty sperm donors and haven't found one.

"Why don't you get Paul to fertilize your eggs" Kim jokes, we look at her "what? It'll be cute to see you two co parent"

"I'm not actually using them" I say "until I'm like way older" they understand what I mean "I mean I don't think-Paul?" Looking at him "how would you feel about being the sperm donor?" We all look at him "this is a big thing I'm asking"

"Well" he thinks "I guess I wouldn't really care"

"Really?" Angela asks "are you certain? This is a big thing"

"I know" he grabs a brownie "but to be honest I'm probably the only guy from the choosing here that Char wants, the guys she's looking for in this pile are all blonde or a dirty blonde"

"So that's a yes?" I ask

"Yes" he nods his head, I screech hugging him.

"Found a sperm donor?" Jared asks, we see him and Sam come in "Embry went home"

"I should too" looking at the time Angela gets up "I'll see you later" we kiss goodbye, everyone looks at me.

"What?" I ask

"Did you two ever date?" Sam asks

"No" shaking my head "we just kiss because we do" I think "I mean she has a boyfriend who knows we do this"

"She has a boyfriend?" Kim asks "how serious?"

"I'd have to ask or something since it's been a long time since she talked about him" I say "ooh" clapping my hands looking at Sam and Jared "we found a sperm donor"

"Really?" Jared takes one of the files "so which one is it?"

"Me" both wolves look at Paul "Kim suggested it and now" shrugging his shoulders "I'm going to be Charlotte's baby daddy"

"Are you sure man?" Jared asks "I mean this is big plus Charlotte isn't your imprint" looking at me "no offense"

"None taken" I wave my hand "we even asked him" Jared then laughs "what?"

"I just realized" he laughs "when your going to use these eggs Paul would probably be in his late eighties or dead" tears well in my eyes "oh shit what did I say?" placing my head on Paul's chest.

"Your going to die" I cry into Paul's chest

"What did I say" Sam asks "about poking at the bear?"