Twenty-Two

"Done" Jane smiles, I look at my nails and smile "what do you think?"

"Their great" looking at them

"Are you hungry?" Felix asks and my stomach rumbles, I blush from embarrassment now

"Are you hungry?" Felix asks and my stomach rumbles, I blush from embarrassment now. The others leave after a moment and Felix stays, he sits in the chair next to the bed as he watches me eat. If I were anyone else that probably didn't grow up with vampires, this would feel weird.

"Thanks" I say after a moment "for the fried chicken"

"Your welcome" I eat another leg "so if I had killed Edward, you wouldn't have rejected me?"

"No" shaking my head "I don't care for Edward Cullen"

"When is your plastic surgery?" He asks

"Like I said tomorrow but I'm the morning" nodding my head "do you want to come?" Stupid question "like after when I'm recovering?" Why did I ask that? Oh my god! Could I be any more embarrassing?

"Sure" nodding his head

"Why did Aro and the kings let Edward go?" I need to know, these four are so different from what my family have told me.

"I was going to have killed Edward" he tells me "Aro let Bella go because Alice said she'd be turned so never specified when, so another reason we are here is to check up on that" so there was more to the story "I however was going to have killed Edward but your aunt stopped me saying if I killed him you'd reject me, I didn't want to risk that"

"I never would have rejected you" taking his face to look at me "my mom, Uncle Jasper, Tanya, Eleazar and Carmen have told me how amazing it is to have your mate-I'm not rejecting you" Felix then presses his lips to mine, I'm taken off guard for a moment before I react by kissing him back.

I wrap one of my arms around Felix's neck, my other hand on his face still. Felix's hands are on my hips, pulling back for some air I stare at me mate smiling. I then go to kiss him again, this time out kiss is faster and more passionate.

Pushing my so my back is on the bed, Felix hovers over me between my legs. My phone soon goes off but we ignore it, Felix pulls back and takes off his shirt while I cut up to pull my shift over my head. But our moment is interrupted when there's a knock at the door "what?" Felix barks

"Emmett and Rosalie Cullen are here" I groan falling back on the bed, of course my parents have to cock block me against me mate. Putting my shirt on, I get out of bed along with Felix and go to the door.

Opening it I see an annoyed Jane, she leads us downstairs to not only where my parents are but also Carlisle and Edward. I have to hold Felix back when he goes to kill Edward "later" I whisper in his ear "army first remember?" He nods his head, keeping an arm around me.

"Oh" mom sighs relieved and runs to me pulling me into a hug "we're going home" she tries to pull me away but Felix keeps his grip on me.

"Take my mate Rosalie Cullen and I will dismember you" Felix threatens

Dad comes up behind mom "do not threaten my mate" he warns

"Don't take his" Jane is beside us

"Mom" she looks at me "why are you here? How did you find me?"

"We had Alice look for you in one of her visions" Carlisle tells me

"We've come to bring you home" she repeats "you need to be changed soon and"

"I will change my mate" My toes curl hearing Felix's voice, I don't know why but my soul is just singing to his.

"No" Edward gets in this now "she'll lean how to feed properly" just like that he falls down in pain, I see Jane look at him pissed.

"Leave Carlisle Cullen" Demetri comes in front of me with his arms crossed "you and your coven aren't welcome here"

"I'm not leaving without my daughter" mom makes it clear, her eyes black with anger.

"Leave with my mate" Felix's grip on me tightens but it doesn't hurt "and you'll regret it"

"I'm staying" I finally speak "leave mom" she looks hurt hearing this "please"

"Rose" Carlisle goes to her "if Charlotte wants to come back, she'll always have a place in our coven" they soon leave, I hold onto Felix afraid this is a trick and they might take him. Felix does the same, it's like our souls know what the other wants.