Seven

~Charlotte's POV~

I can't believe I'm here. After much debate aka Uncle Edward getting whatever the fuck he wants is having me here at Nasty Little Whore's birthday. Like everyone else, I'm dressed up in a black floral crop top with a pink skirt and black wedges.

I am by moms side staying quiet, when Nasty Little Whore comes downstairs or is dragged down by Alice

I am by moms side staying quiet, when Nasty Little Whore comes downstairs or is dragged down by Alice. Uncle Edward glares at me, the only one who notices is mom, dad and Uncle Jasper.

"Thanks" Nasty Little Whore smiles, I don't pay attention since I don't give a fuck about her. But then I notice chaos erupt, Nasty Little Whore is pushed to the wall and mom protects me as Uncle Jasper tries to kill Nasty Little Whore. It's not his fault, he feels everyone's emotions.

Everyone looks at Bella as she bleeds a lot, grandpa goes to her and helps her as Uncle Jasper is led out of the room. I go to follow but mom holds me back "mom" looking at her "it's alright, Uncle Jasper won't hurt me" I leave to find Uncle Jasper outside with everyone around him.

"Charlotte" he warns but I don't care, I wrap my arms around him giving him a hug.

"It's not your fault" I say "everyone was thirsty, especially Uncle Edward with how Nasty Little Whore's blood smells" I bet Uncle Edward is going to find a way to blame me for this, I swear Uncle Edward is a drunk bully most of to nearly all the time.

~Time Skip~

I'm heading downstairs when I see Edward in front of me, his eyes black "this is your fault" he grabs my throat lifting me into the air "Bella wouldn't have gotten hurt if you just spent some time with her"

"Edward!" I hear mom, next thing I know I'm thrown through the window and land on my side hard. My head hitting the side hard that I black out.

When I come to, I look around to see I'm in someone's bedroom. I'm not at home, looking around I see my luggage here along with my things. Getting up, I try to get out of bed but fall. "Charlotte!" Looking up I see Emily help my up "your awake"

"What happened?" I ask

"Honey" she helps me sit down on the bed "there's something you need to know" she takes my hands and tells me. Apparently one month ago my family left Forks, my mom will come back for me at the end of the year, the only reason I didn't go with was because of Edward, that my parents wanted me to have a normal life so I will be going to La Push High.

"Did" I ask "did my parents leave a note?" She nods her head and hands me the note that's on my purse.

My beautiful baby girl. I'm so sorry I can't tell you this in person but we need to go. Edward can't be near Bella and he got Carlisle to believe that you living with us is a terrible idea. I will stay in touch with you, but I want you to know that no matter what I love you. Also until I get you Sam and Emily will be taking care of you, so don't give them too much trouble.

Love,
Mom

"I hate Bella Swan" crumpling up the paper. Shaking my head, I look at Emily before blushing furiously when my stomach growls loudly.

She laughs "let's get you something to eat" helping me up we head downstairs, once here we see the guys enter looking relieved to see me.

"Your okay!" Paul pulls me to him

"How are you feeling?"

"Hating Bella Swan and murdering Uncle Edward when I'm turned" stating, Emily hands me some muffins. Grabbing one I moan at how good the muffin is "this is amazing!"

"Thanks" she tells me "now what happened at Bella's party? No one said what happened?"

"She got a paper cut" I recite the night "Uncle Edward shoved her into a wall since my Uncle Jasper could feel everyone's emotions, Uncle Edward deciding we needed to leave and now" I wave my hand