Sixteen

"Your kidding?" I ask mom "he's living?" Mom and I are in my old room talking about the Volturi keeping Uncle Edward alive "I hate the Volturi" my mind is certain "if there was any justice he would be killed!"

"Now Charlotte" grandpa comes in "that isn't right, he's your uncle"

"Who hates me for no fucking reason" I cry "you all let him do whatever he wants! I'm done!" Storming out I go to La Push, dad grabs me "let me go!"

"Charlotte" dad calmly stated "Edward can change"

"He almost killed me after Bella's birthday" I say "she's pregnant, who is he going to blame? Me!" Try to get out "let me go!"

"No" grandpa firmly stated "Bella is family, just like you" I scoff "do not give me that young lady"

"You all let him do whatever he wants" I cry "if there was any justice in the world then he'd be dead!" Just then we hear growls, looking over we see Sam and the others "Sam!"

"This doesn't concern you" dad growls at them "leave, this is a family matter"

"No it isn't" getting out finally I run to the wolves "you let Edward do whatever the fuck he wants and nothing happens to him! Whenever he is pissed he takes his anger out on me! I refuse to live in this house any longer! If I'm changed then fine, but I will leave" getting on Sam's back "as of this moment I'm no longer a Cullen!" Mom and grandma gasp. Holding onto Sam he takes me away from here, when we get to the pack house I get off of Sam's back tears come down my face.

I walk to the steps and sit down crying, Edward should have died. If there was any justice in the world he would be dead. Then I feel warm arms around me holding me, I see it's Sam. I lean in his chest "they didn't kill him" I cry "they let him go"

"The vampire government let him go?" Sam asks, I nod my head "why?"

"According to my mom" wiping my tears "my aunt had a vision that Bella will be a vampire, because of that Edward was let off the hook"

"Really?" Jared sits beside me "their letting him live?"

"It's because he can read minds" looking down "Aro a king of the vampire world is very power hungry, if he can get my Aunt Alice it Edward then he doesn't care what happens. Aro had the power to see everyone's thoughts from the past or any near future thoughts they'd have through one touch"

"Didn't you say there were three?" Paul asks, I nod my head "the other two?"

"Marcus he's the depressed king because Aro had another vampire convince Marcus to kill his mate who also happened to be Aro's sister"

"Why?" Embry asks

"To prove his loyalty, Aro wouldn't care about you because like I said" closing my eyes "all he wants his power. Marcus can also see bonds between a person, Aro didn't want to give that up"

"The third" Sam asks

"Caius, he's just a very angry vampire" thinking "blonde with a resting bitch face, he doesn't have any powers"

"Mates?" Paul asks

"Caius and Aro both have mates" groaning "I don't remember their names but they are like Caius, but they are locked away most of the time"

"Their kept as prisoners" Sam state, my eyes drooping for a bit.

"Correct" closing my eyes I soon let sleep consume me.

~Sam's POV~

"Sam" Emily sees my carry a sleeping Charlotte back up to her room, when she's tucked in bed I head downstairs "the Cullens want to talk" she hands the phone to me.

"Hello" putting the phone to my ear

"Where's my daughter?" Rosalie Cullen demands

"Asleep" crossing my arms "when Charlotte had finished high school you will turn her"

"Don't" he warns "tell me when I need to turn my daughter"

"You have an unstable vampire member in your coven who repeatedly physically harms your daughter" remembering the one time I saw her with bruises "you don't do anything about that vampire, as of now Charlotte will remain on La Push for the rest of the school year"

"She's" Rosalie growls

"She's on La Push and if anyone tries to get her the treaty will be null and void" hanging up then, I put the phone away "yes?" Knowing the pack.

"That was Sue" I see Jared put his phone away "Seth and Leah shifted"

"Leah?" I ask

"Leah" Jared confirms, I head out of the house. Why can't I get one day of fucking piece?