"Close you mouth some bugs might go in there." I smirked at her and she grinned at me.

"You look amazing B, just wait till his jaw drops, and then his clothes." She smirked at me and I looked at her with a horrified expression.

"Taylor! Oh my god you are just so.. Ugh." I shivered, showing my disgust and then drank the wine that was waiting for me on my table, while she laughed at me.

"To having a good time and hot boyfriends." Taylor raised her glass, winking at me and making me laugh. 

She then turned up the music and we danced to our favorite Taylor Swift music to make the nerves go away. She knew just how to calm me down.

"A little bit of Taylor Swift ought to do the magic!" She shouted and turned the music up even more. 

We danced a bit and sang for the next fifteen minutes and at exactly 8 pm, I heard a knock on my door. Quickly shuffling the remote we turned the music down and I opened the door, breathless.

"Ms. Edward, Mr. Thorne is here to pick you." Mr. Baker told me and I nodded at him.

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute." I closed the door and heard Taylor squealing, the butterflies in my stomach raging war.

"How we feelin'?" She asked me holding my hands.

"Nervous." I told her, chuckling nervously.

"Don't worry about it. I've seen the way he looks at you. It's adorable." I rolled my eyes and picking up my phone and wallet I made my way down with Taylor right behind me. 

Going down I saw something none of us could ever expect. Adam laughing with my brothers with drinks in hand.

Are they okay? Are they high? 

"I did not see that coming." Taylor whispered in my ear and I nodded my head, then straightening up and clearing my throat, I saw them all look up at me and smile.

"Belle, come on down!" Tristan came and dragged me down by my hand and stopped in front of Adam who smiled at me warmly.

"You better be good to her or you know what I'm capable of." Lance told Adam with a grin on his face and Adam smirked.

Definitely high.

"Right back at ya." He winked at me and motioned me to follow him outside. I hugged Taylor and my brothers goodbye before following him outside to his car.

"You look beautiful." He whispered in my ear and I smiled at myself, till we reached the car.

"Hello Carter. How are you?" I asked his driver as we reached his car, who looked up at me and held the door open.

"Hello to you too, I'm doing just fine, thank you for asking." I smiled at him and sat in the car with Adam following suit and we drove off.

"Where are we going?" I asked him after a while.

"That I can't say, but I hope you enjoy." He looked at me and smiled, melting my insides.

We reached a large building and got out of the car. Adam placed his hand on the small of my back, making me feel a tingling sensation where his hand was, and led me inside. 

The lobby screamed luxury and we went into an elevator, which went all the up to the top floor before he entered a pass code of some kind and the doors opened to a magnificent penthouse.

"Welcome to my home." He said and led me in while I looked at everything in front of me. 

"Wow, this place is amazing." I said looking around and could feel his eyes on me the entire time. I looked at him to find him staring at me with a faint smile.