your parents walk in on you making out (requested)

you decided to visit your parents with yeji and you wanted to surprise them. they went on a trip and would be home any time now.

sitting on the couch, you cuddled close to yeji and watched some television. it was a bit cold out, so you wanted to keep warm in your girlfriend's embrace as she held you tightly to her, arms wrapped around her waist and hers around your shoulders.

she gave light kisses to your head every so often and rubbed your back, pulling a blanket up to keep you both warm.

the snow was falling outside of the window with the falling sunset, quickly turning to nighttime even though it was only 5 pm.

you glanced out the window, looking at the city lights glowing as the sky turned to a dark blue with a few clouds in the clear sky.

you watched as planes flew by, the stars shining and the street lights begin to turn on by one.

you got up off of yeji and walked to the window, looking at the moon that shone down on your face, creating a silhouette behind you since the room was dark.

yeji walked over with the blanket and kissed you cheek, wrapping the blanket around you.

"you look so beautiful Y/N, like the thousands of stars that shine in a night sky and the city lights in the middle of the night" yeji smiled in awe at you as you slowly adverted her attention to her.

"thank you baby, and you are just as beautiful to. i always want you to remember that" you told her with a light smile on your face.

she smiled with a cute giggle, warming your heart so much.

you kissed her lips lightly, giving her sweet pecks on her lips. you both smiled brightly and started to kiss more, smiling even through the kiss.

the kiss turned into a passionate one, you placed your hand on her cheek, deepening the kiss and press your bodies together.

you both were so immersed in the kiss that you didn't hear your parents walk into the door until your dad cleared his throat.

"well...what a surprise to walk in to. hello Y/N, hello Yeji" your mom smiled with a chuckle.

your cheeks turned to a rosy pink and you giggled as you looked at yeji with a big smile.

you hugged her tightly and lied your head on her chest, taking a deep breath while you parents stared at you.

your mom in awe, well, your dad in both awe and disgust as he just witnessed you makeout.