you have separation anxiety (requested)

"Im going to take this trash out, okay?" Yeji said and opened the door.

You rushed over to her and took it from her hand. "I'll go with you, besides it's heavy too"

"Y/N, it's only to the curb, it's not far at all. I will be okay" Yeji chuckled while taking the bag back from you.

"I'm still going with you" you insisted.

"Okay, Okay...You can go" Yeji gave in with a light smile. You knew that she needed and wanted space, but you were so scared to leave her.

Ever since the flight she had to America with the girls, and almost getting hurt on the flight due to the plane having turbulence and malfunctions, you were scared for her to be alone without you.

You weren't able to go to America with Yeji because of your work, which made it all so much more scarier.

She was put in danger while you couldn't be with her, so now, you decided you will be with her everywhere.

You were like a bodyguard at this point, keeping her close to you and out of reach from others. Even at home you would follow her everywhere.

Yeji knew why you acted this way, and she loved it. But sometimes it can be too much when she wants to be alone or have some privacy.

She didn't want to make you feel bad about trying to keep her safe, so she tells you when she needs her space in a nice manner.

Yeji got a call as soon as you both entered the house. You sat on the sofa, watching as she spoke on the phone with someone.

She hug you and came over to you.

"I have a meeting with PD-nim and the girls about the Loco shooting, it's private though..so you can't attend it" Yeji held your hands as she watched your eyes fill with fear.

"But he knows who I am! He knows that I won't say anything to the-"

"Y/N, Y/N..calm down okay. Take a few deep breaths" Yeji took your hands in hers again since you were trembling. She placed one of her hands on your back and rubbed it in circles, helping you to calm down.

"It will only be an hour, you can wait at the company if you want. You just can't go into the room with us" Yeji explained. You took more breaths and nodded. 

"Don't worry, Y/N. I will be safe there. We have lots of guards and managers running around. No one can get into the building without approval from the CEO" Yeji kissed your neck lightly and smiled against your skin.

You nodded again and stood up with Yeji.

"I'll wait in your practice room then, and you can call me when the meeting has ended so I can go over to you" You told her. Yeji nodded in agreement.

"That's fine with me, love. I will wait back with the girls until you get there, is that okay?" Yeji asked and you looked into her eyes.

"Yeah, it's better" You pouted a little while Yeji giggled and kissed your lips lightly. You followed her into your shared room and she went to take a shower.

"Baby, I need some privacy you know?" Yeji chuckled lightly while caressing her cheek. She was holding her towel with her other hand while standing in the door frame.

You pouted and nodded, walking over to the bed and plopping down on it.

"I will be quick don't worry, darling" Yeji smiled and closed the door. You kicked your feet around while waiting, you sulked in your bed and fell against the bed.

"She takes so long" you mumbled and whined to yourself. You heard the water stop, making you jump up from the bed, after a few minutes Yeji came out of the bathroom and turned off the light.

You crossed your arms with a pout and looked at her.

"Why is my baby pouting huh?" Yeji went over to you and pinched your cheek.

"Because you took forever!" You whined to her.

"Gosh you are so cute when you are mad, I'm going to get dressed now, love" Yeji kissed your head and went off into the closet.

Once she was done, she came out with blue jeans and a mint green shirt and a white unbuttoned long sleeve.

"I'm done, are you going to change or will you leave like this?" Yeji asked with a smile while caressing your cheek.

"I'm comfortable in the sweatpants. I'll just change the shirt" you stood up and walked into the closet. You turned and point your finger at Yeji "stay here until I'm done"

Yeji saluted to you and gave a quick nod as you watched her through the door, then closing it.

You could hear Yeji's cute chuckled which warmed your heart.

After you were done, you drove her to the company, and took her up to the meeting room.

While you were waiting in the practice room, you listened to songs and lied on the floor.

Finally Yeji called you after an hour and you hurried up to the meeting room.

She was talking with the girls and laughing. It made you smile that she was smiling.

You linked your arms with her and she smiled at you.

"Oh hi Y/N!" The girls greeted you. You smiled and greeted them back. After a little which of chatting with he girls, you and Yeji took your leave.

You held you hand tightly as you walked out of the building and towards the parking garage.

You opened the door for her and helped her in. Every time you're with her, you make sure to look around, you don't want to see anyone lurking around your precious girlfriend.