she yells at you bc she's stressed (requested)

Yeji had a long day of practice and was tired. She had been in the studio day and night with the new comebacks and stage performances for award shows.

You missed her so much, especially since you haven't gotten to spend as much time together recently. So when you heard her car pull up to the house, your eyes widened and you jumped up in excitement, waiting to jump into her arms the second you went into the house.

Yeji sighed as she unlocked the door, half struggling to put the key into the lock. She opened the door and was met with you running towards her.

She smiled lightly and opened her arms for you to run into them, which you did exactly.

"Yeji! I missed you so much" You whined with a cute pout.

"Oh Y/N, I missed you so so much too" Yeji chuckled lightly and kissed your lips.

"How was practice?" You asked and looked into her cat-like eyes that had dark circles around them from barely getting much sleep.

"It was great, we got a lot done but it was really tiring too" Yeji lipped a smiled as her arms wrapped around you tighter.

"hm I just missed you so much, i can't even explain it!" you whined more and buried your face into her neck.

"i missed you so so much too, darling" Yeji kissed your head and pulled away from you grasp to go upstairs.

you followed behind her as she went into the bedroom, and into the bathroom, standing at the frame.

"i'm going to take a shower, okay?" Yeji smiled softly and shut the door.

"okay" you said lowly, you just wanted to talk to her about your day and make her smile.

you thought of what you could do to make her smile, then a smirk came to your face as if some lightbulb turned on above ur head.

soon after yeji was out of the shower and dressed, she sat at the mirror and dried her hair.

you walked over to her and she smiled at you through the mirror, you could tell she was tired.

"hm you deserve to relax my girl" you said softly and placed you hands on her shoulders, slowly massaging it with your thumbs.

"ah mhmm thanks Y/N" Yeji closed her eyes and took a deep breath, wincing a bit at the pain from her stiff body.

"it's so tight right here" you said and pushed a little harder on a spot on her neck.

"Ahh damn" Yeji winced and moved her neck to the side so you can massage it better.

"you look beautiful darling" you smiled at her and kissed her head.

"as do you too, my baby" Yeji fluttered her eyes open to flash you a big soft smile and touch your hand, holding it slightly.

you bent over to place kissed on her cheek and down to her neck, Yeji humming in response.

"your healing kisses" yeji lightly chuckled and smiled brighter.

you kissed her shoulder and moved to the other side making she to kiss her there too as well as on the lips.

you sat in yeji's lap, facing her to hug her. she wrapped her arms around your waist and kissed your head softly.

she picked you up and carried you to the bed, lying herself down so you can lie on top of her.

you had a spark of energy and sat up, yeji watching you in confusion.

"Y/N-"

she didn't have a chance to talk before you started to tickle her sides.

Yeji sighed and tried pushing you hands away but you kept tickling, it wasn't doing anything.

"Y/N stop!" Yeji yelled and sighed again.

the yell startled you and you stopped right away, the smile from your face slowly vanishing.

"oh- okay" your voice cracked and you tried to smile. you got off of her and lied next to her.

Yeji's eyes her closed and she turned to her side, not facing you.

you did the same and turned to your side, but you felt tears filling in your eyes and a knot at the back of your throat.

you didn't want Yeji to see you cry, so you stood up and softly walked into the bathroom, slowly shouting the door so it doesn't make much sound.

you curled up on the floor and tears immediately fell. Yeji never has yelled at you before, you felt a big rush of emotion come over your body and you instantly felt like you did everything wrong, but all you wanted to do was make her smile.

there was a knock at the door and you stood up quickly, wiping away the tears and sniffling.

you turned off the light and opened the door, brushing past yeji. but she grabbed your wrist and pulled you into her, wrapping you in her warm embrace.

"i'm sorry for yelling my love, i know you were just trying to make me feel better. I've been stressed out and i didn't mean to take it out on you" yeji rubbed your back and placed her hand over your head, letting you snuggle into her neck.

"i'm-"

"Oh please don't apologize, my darling. You did nothing wrong okay? Can you forgive me?" Yeji asked and kissed you head softly.

you nodded and buried your head into her neck more.

"i'm sorry for upsetting you, I love you" Yeji peppered your face with kisses and it made you giggle lightly.

"I love you too" you said and lifted your head up with a smile.

Yeji kissed your lips and carried you to the bed to cuddle with you.