you are protective over yeji

you got ready for your date as soon as you got off work. you took a shower, fixed your hair, did your makeup, and put on your outfit.

your outfit was a white basic cropped tee-shirt, baggy blue jeans, and a white sweater with a designer bag over your shoulder.

nothing too fancy but nothing too lazy like. you grabbed your car keys and went out the door, driving off to the restaurant that you will meet yeji at.

you texted yeji that you have arrived but she arrived a few mins before you and had a table for you guys.

you took a deep breath and got off your car, walking into the restaurant. yeji waved you over to her and you smiled brightly and waved back, walking her direction.

"Y/N! i missed you baby!" Yeji squealed and stood up, giving you a tight hug and, in which, you returned.

"i missed you so much too Yeji!" you smiled brighter than ever. gosh she just makes your heart melt.

you sat down and took a close look at her.

she had a light pink muscle crop, white shorts, and boots. she looks beautiful as ever. but one thing, the crop top was pretty short, making your girlfriend instinct kick in.

"Yeji-yah?" you called her and sat back in your chair while crossing your arms.

"yes babe?" Yeji looked up from the menu and looked into your eyes with her precious innocent dark brown eyes.

"aren't you a bit cold?" you raised you eye brow and had a small smirk on.

"Y/N-yah come on" Yeji pouted and made puppy eyes. she got your hint right away.

"let's have you wear this yeah?" you took off your sweater and placed it on her.

"fine, but if i get hot i will take it off" Yeji pouted and read the menu again.

the waiter came over and placed down glasses of water and gave you each a napkin.

he looked to yeji "miss, you look very beautiful today-"

you cleared your throat and kicked yeji's foot from under the table.

"ouch- i- t-thank you sir, can we order now?" Yeji gave a tiny smile and looked at you, she looked quite uncomfortable.

"oh sure!" he told you and took your order.

"i'll have the same as her please" Yeji replied and took a sip of her water.

the waiter nodded and went off.

"are you okay? do you want to get a different waiter? or go-"

"it's okay, he is just making me a little uncomfortable with the gloat on his face" Yeji smiled and held your hand.

"okay, love. just tell me if you need anything?" you kissed her hand softly while she nodded and gave you a smile.

"and here is your orders" the waiter came back after a few minutes and placed the plates down in front of you both.

the waiter gave yeji an extra big smile and walked away.

"he is giving me his number" Yeji took the napkin from under her plate and showed it to you.

you took the napkin and ripped it up, placing it on the other side of the table. "don't worry, i won't let anyone else have you" you giggled with a light smile.

you both ate your food and enjoyed some small talk about your day.

after being finished, you held yeji's hand and walked up to pay the bill, but that wasn't the only thing that will happen of course. you had to make sure that everyone knows yeji is yours, and yours only.

"here's the bills" the waiter handed two receipts on the counter.

"oh i'm sorry can you put that on one check please?" you placed your card on the tray.

"cant i pay this time?" Yeji whined.

"no baby, i will" you smirked and looked back at the waiter who looked shocked.

"s-sure, miss" he replied and hurried to fix the bill. you payed and walked out of the restaurant.

"let's keep you covered now" you chuckled and closed the sweater so her tummy wasn't showing.